1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What Influences Our Body Shape?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Needtobestrong, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Hopikrishnan

Hopikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

V Shred <=== Try this to find out what is the best course.

Needtobestrong likes this.
  2. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I know about “fat shaming” , but “fit shaming” is very new to me...how can anyone make such unkind remarks to anyone who works to hard to stay fit and eat healthy?
    Basically, what ever the age of a person, one needs to stay fit and healthy and maintain a normal BMI range ...looks and attractiveness is just on aspect but , mainly to stay healthy and avoid health issues and lifestyle diseases which come from being obese...self esteem also improves when we are confident about our bodies...
    don’t know how someone can’t put you down like this...
    I know many people of different age groups who could control their blood sugar levels, joint pains, menstrual issues, normalise hormonal irregularities, reduce TTC time, etc just by reducing excess weight..

anika987 likes this.
  3. Needtobestrong

Hi... actually since childhood itself my body structure is like this only...
    I was not so bothered earlier..I just wanted to reduce few kilos and maintain my weight and look presentable ...
    This pandemic has really caused severe stress and affected my emotions and self esteem...

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

It is not just for me..Many people who are fit also go through unkind remarks..

No matter what you are and do...there will be put down artists..not just about fitness but in any field.

It could affect BUT I do not let it stop me in doing what I want.That is the best we need to do.

Anyways..I think you can really do it and be your best dear.Just try the tips I had mentioned and surely it will work.It could be difficult but you are capable to do it:)

Good luck

5. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Because fit people are not necessarily size zero. They can look bulky and be shamed for that. Being skinny is not necessarily healthy. It is another matter that skinny people are also targeted sometimes. In summary, we women are judged for every possible reason. We wrack our brains and body to achieve that impossible sense of perfection.

Needtobestrong and anika987 like this.
  6. Needtobestrong

Yes you're right...a person can be very healthy and physically fit yet look well built and hefty..
    Slim people need not be fit always...
    Even years ago when I was slimmer, I remember getting so tired just by walking 1 km...
    Poeple are always judged for something or the other, and perfection is impossible to achieve.

anika987 and sarvantaryamini like this.
  7. Needtobestrong

Can a gluten free diet help in weight loss?
    I feel overall weight loss would trim down the flab in lower areas,.even little toning can give better appearance..to look curvy and not overweight at the Sam etime.