1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What happens at 40 and 60 years of age?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sri,

Well said.

At 60, my take is u should become like a ghost, disappear from the lives of your loved ones.By this time yr kids are in the mid thirties, married and settled, and are living their own lives.So dont interefere with them, or give advise.

I may be wrong, but this is my take.And i am a ghost already these days.I am 55,and close to becoming a ghost.HAHA.Regards.kamal

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

You are becoming a ghost---it is being evident in your post on this...you are giving advise in the name of 'my take'...Big Laugh
    Maybe that's the reason for your snippet--'My old age'...mm, just kidding...

as you had mentioned, we must maintain our distance, otherwise we may look like ghosts, true.....

sriniketan

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi

Just happen to see this thread and the reply I had given in 2008, when I had completed only 4 months or so in IL. After joining IL I started writing in snippets, which was my favourite forum and I am happy that I have completed 11853 posts. Now enjoying here with all my virtual daughters. With only two of us at home IL is my great friend now. Whenever I feel bored just log in and sometimes write something and feel happy when I get fbs.

1 person likes this.
  4. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Naayo peiyo rendayum pakkthula vechu paduthukka mudiyathu... ithula yaaru ethu enbathu thaane mukkiyam.

5. Sriniketan

First of all accept my hearty congratulations on your feat..Viji..very very happy for you!
    This spirit of you I also like to possess when I near the 60s or will I disappear like a ghost, just as Kamlaji pointed out..don't know :biglaugh:

Sriniketan

6. Sriniketan

Paanzaa, inam inathoda serndha ..ok..indha inam maarina..:rant: dhan...hehe..

sriniketan

1 person likes this.