What guys are doing in ladies forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Anicham, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Anicham

Anicham Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I have seen some active male members in this forum...as a female I found this site very Girlyy and enjoyable place to spend time in leisure, as well as to resolve some problems....is it the same male members feeling too?waitingsmiley

No offence, just curious to know...:rotfl

Anicham.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    4 people like this.

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

well,the site may be called INDUSLADIES but we sure do have some male members & yes,it does help to understand male perspective about different issues..........

7 people like this.
  3. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

lol someone is going to get banned lol lol

2 people like this.
  4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

I found this site a year before when i try to learn sewing, i surf in the net to understand the cutting method for a chuti, i frequently found this site and visite my favorite hobby forums and found lot of information overall i observed this site is very decent site and forced me to become member just like that i have started and now i am completely involved in many activities and this side is almost my part of my daily activity.

We are two in this universe ( M & F ) you can't escape from us and live alone :)

3 people like this.
  5. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

Agreed. I am against single-sex anything (schools, for example). I think it is artificial, and not representative or diverse. When I first joined IL, there were hardly any male contributors. Now, it is much better, and I, for one, am glad for their presence here (especially the witty, articulate, intelligent, helpful, humorous members).

As to what they are doing here, I assume the same thing us girls are - chatting, making friends, trying to help solve problems, finding some camaraderie and kinship. As far as I know, these are not things restricted to or reserved for one sex.

As long as all members here behave (male and female), we really should have nothing to fear from each other. And I think the administrators of this site have gone above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that us delicate flowers are protected from having our "modesty outraged" (my absolute favorite phrase I learned in India) by male interlopers who may have less than honorable intentions.

15 people like this.
  6. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

we all are human we should live with humanity and respect others.

7. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Some goody-goody words out there...,

But i expected 'more' from this thread.

1 person likes this.
  8. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

I Dont Agree. No need of males here

1 person likes this.
  9. oleenam

oleenam Junior IL'ite

In my opinion guys are okay in some infact most of the threads .But I have seen some of the active guys here in IL commenting on very girly threads like TTC,Due date clubs,Pregnancy.Its kind of awkward when we ask some personal question and a random guy come answer it and after that they try to make acquaintance..I have already rejected friend requests from some of the 'so popular' IL guys..Even after all these I dont know why they are sending private messages..

No offence to anybody!!

3 people like this.
  10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Can you kindly explain more. Any particular reason why you feel so...?

Indeed, that's really a bitter experience for anyone in IL . You should have reported to the moderators then and there, to ensure that this site serves it's intended purpose.

2 people like this.