1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

what exactly is appendix plzz explain

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ishutanu, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ishutanu

ishutanu Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    my fiance got addmitted in hospital today for appendix and docs said they need to do opperation im tensed ijm unable to met him too im not able to talk to him too he is not picking my call.im very worried friends plzz pray for him plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

I'm sure he will recover soon and return your calls....till then, of course we will pray for him dear.

3. Manaswini08

Manaswini08 Bronze IL'ite

To answer your question.....

Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix, a 3 1/2-inch-long tube of tissue that extends from the large intestine. No one is absolutely certain what the function of the appendix is but one thing we do know is that we can live without it.

Appendicitis is a medical condition that requires surgery to remove the appendix. If left untreated, an inflamed appendix will eventually burst and spill infectious materials into the abdominal cavity. This will cause serious inflammation of the abdominal cavity's lining that can be fatal unless it is treated quickly with strong antibiotics. So by getting it removed, he will be fine.

4. ishutanu

ishutanu Senior IL'ite

thanks a lot manswini08 for a quick reply.thanks a lot for ur suppport and prayers.even im worried and tensed here.