1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Does It Mean..

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by DDream, Jan 27, 2017.

1. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

@pinky2cute , I agree with you and I can also relate to the individual difference @Nonya, Yes,laughing helps to emotionally connect, May need to spend more time in hanging out with dh. Yes @SGBV , you nailed it. Yes it is a conflict of drives plus the tiredness after household cores&job. Only a healthy happy relaxed body and mind think about it too often. Thanks @rajatsingh on the males perspectives. I also received a few PMs. Thanks. It look like a very delicate subject to be discussed in a forum. Thank you all. Your replies helped me to understand much about me and where I need to work on. I feel that I need to work more on spending more time to emotionally connect, enjoy each others company and initiate more. DH may be feeling neglected, even though not consciously, due to the hectic day to day life

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Sue Johanson is a registered nurse, a grandmother, and an educator about sex. She travels and gives talks at Universities, and civic forums. Her television show is broadcast in several countries, and on cable channels in USA.
    I would recommend a visit to her website talksexwithsue.com, check it out and see if that site is a suitable bedtime browsing together activity. It is helpful, technical, humorous and useful.

DDream likes this.
  3. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

According to me, frankly, sex is not the only "thing" in life between husband and wife. Along with sex, emotional bonding is also a sweetest connection where one cannot be there without the other person. sex is also a part of life between partners. If expectation is too much in sex, it may lead to dissatisfaction. Unless a person is impotent, the husband can be turned on anytime. Honestly, when you get attracted to seeing adult channels and adult movies and expects more like that, showing sex as the primary thing, your mind gets corrupted. They are picturizing reel life, but not real life.

Sunshine04 and DDream like this.
  5. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Congrats for posting 100 messages. :number_one:
    Don't expect too much.... he can get it up anytime you want !! Hee...heee...hee... that is sweet; but you are contradicting yourself. It can work some of the time; but not all of the time. Moving parts are like that; they are finicky, and they wear out.
    One of the bestest things you can learn is how things really look without any hair. Mind doesn't get corrupted; it gets clear about certain things.

Don't people watch them for the fine dialogues ? :wink:;)

Sunshine04, DDream, SunPa and 2 others like this.
  6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

You are growing on me @Nonya .:)
    Sometimes I don't get you :neutral::nomouth:and then there are other times I get you :tongueclosed:
    Your posts are a nice relief.
    You get one visible and 99 invisible likes for the above post.

DDream and SunPa like this.