What Does Il Blog Mean To Us ?

Discussion in 'Our Community' started by MeenLoch, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

I was thoroughly excited to see the blog feature being introduced at IL. Malathy never fails to inspire me.

A blog is going to mean - A greater expression of feelings and once we network as they always say ' Together is more than the sum'.

Many times I will feel like sharing things with my fellow ILs, but the topic will be too vague to be discussed within a sub-forum, yet the urge to share has existed. I have a personal blog on blogspot and I have a decent readership, but here it's going to be a closer community and I am also going to find many like minded people. Indusladies continues to empower me.

Hats off to Malathy and team-mates.

This can be called my 'Pullaiyar Suzhi' Blog, (a.k.a my first blog).

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Meen sis,

Am sorry for welcoming you VERY late to the blogging section. But while searching randomly I came across this one, and I immediately peeped onto the number of your blogs. OMG !! A fat 37 ! Hats off to your enthusiasm and participation.

All the very best for your endeavors. Yes, indeed Malathy ma'am is evergreen with her active and young self !!

You will always gain due readership here in your HOME !!

Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Thank you Ramya..I prefer calling you "young lady".

Blogging is so much fun (You will be relating to me now) especially in a community like this.