1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Do You Want From Varalotti?

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Mar 24, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Requesting Leave Of Absence!

Most Gracious ILites,

Greetings from Varalotti.

Owing to some professional and writing commitments I am now constrained to take a short break from IL. As of now I cannot say how long will I be away. But I am hopeful it might not be longer than a month.

If you want to reach me during this absence you are most welcome to pm me. I will definitely read your messages. I always maintain a five minutes swtich-gap between one task and another, whether the tasks are professional, personal or related to writing. I will use that time to read your pms and reply to them if called for.

In addition to fulfilling my commitments I will also use the time to re-organise my materials, to organise my thoughts so that when I come back after a gap, I will have some thing new, some thing fresh to share with you. I will try to change the wine; but if it is not possible, rest assured, I will at least change the bottle.

With the kind of affection I have been enjoying from you all along I am sure that you will bear with me for this absence.

With love and affection,
    Varalotti

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    it is very thoughtful of you to ask us how we feel about yur works. Thanks for that concern.
    1. You are a mirror to our minds many times, with the controversial topics. Even we get to think about what we feel in certain topics when you start a controversial topic and we get to know the view of others. Do continue with controversy also.
    2.Current format is okay. This was, you could say all that you wanted to convey or else you ma deviate from the topic (we will lead you away sometimes).
    3.Length of the post is upto you. How you want to present it is okay by me. After all, you are a seasoned writer and can edit well on your own.
    4.Religion is an ocean and we can never ge enough of it. Go ahead.
    5.If the post is a strong one, Sundays will be enough. We will have enough time to discuss things than post-hopping.
    6.Current style is ok.
    7.Literature in any langauage is ok.
    8.Yes, we need to relax a bit and to know about other places too. Do take us for walks from time to time.
    9.Tone and style ok. Sometimes it is good to get a light jolt too.
    I would be very happy if you wrote a story or better a serial. I am a serial lover.

3. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

dear varaloo,
    I like u to post motivational write ups which i normally read and enjoy much.

lakshmi.

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Will surely do that Lakshmi