what do you think about realestate promoters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by daredafodil, Jun 25, 2015.

1. daredafodil

daredafodil New IL'ite

I m looking for good or bad experience from realtor's. Now a days lots of realtor are in marketing in tv show's and participate in fairs.my doubt is are they percentage trustworthy people? Many of them r agents.pls guide me,what are the ways for them to blame us when we trust them.and when we go for bank homeloan, what are the disadvantage.pls update you own exp., in this case

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Daredafodil

What do you exactly wish to know....
    When you are taking loan we usually take from a well reputed bank and here you will not need an agent to get the loan, you can do this on your own.

To buy property, buy it from a well reputed company. Yes they are many agents who will help you to buy. First find out about that person from people if that agent is good or bad only than you go further to buy from that agent.

I have not faced any problem while buying properties. I usually buy from my sister's husband who is into real estate business.
    Home loan we had brought from HDFC which is a very good bank for taking home loan. Now a days many banks provide home loans. Get it from the best bank.
    yes there are many formalities to buy a property or loan you have to do it for your own safety.

3. daredafodil

daredafodil New IL'ite