What do you need, Khalifa city residents?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by kashly, Nov 11, 2010.

1. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Hi friends,

We are planning to set up a business in Khalifa city. In order to know which business to start, I would like to analyse the current needs of the people residing there. Please give me ideas about what business can be started in Khalifa city. I would appreciate to get more response from Khalifa city residents about the current situation, what is lacking and please suggest retail and also service based business. Thanks.

Regards,

Kavitha

2. indolady

indolady New IL'ite

ofcourse, good shops especially restaurants with home delivery facility, we hate the restaurants in abudhabi

3. iliketea

iliketea New IL'ite

here most restaurants have bad services.
    it is good idea to open a restaurant with good service like delievary as it was said above.

4. Curiouscat

Curiouscat New IL'ite

Where do I start?

-The obvious:
    -restaurant with authentic Indian food made for Indians
    -why not indian snack place, like bombay chowpaty? there are a thousand foreigners and indians who would love to eat at the place.

-a movie rental outlet.
    -a electrical repair shop for simple things like refrigeration/ microwaves / lights/
    -a general maintenance company that services the area and does not charge prices more suitable to New York.
    -a gym!! why not a gym?! its not like there are not huge expanses of land that could not be turned into a moderates sized gym?! You would have the beating the door down.

Cmon ladies - there are a wealth of ideas out there.

5. Jayashribalaji

Jayashribalaji Junior IL'ite

We need a small grocery , who can deliver at home and also gas agents and water agents,since it is very difficult to get home delivery.

Also a goo dindian restaurent.

Regards,

Jshri