1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

What do you like? Share with Photos...

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by kaniths, May 22, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@frndlysgp I checked, u have crossed the no of posts to attach images.. Are the size too big? Resize to smaller sizes... Can you? thinkingsmiley

2. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Wow lovely Tamil haiku poems, ethu onnmaiyanna talent! Oruvaru kaetukaa thanghal aezhudha....@jskls...really great!

1 person likes this.
  3. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

@Kaniths My pictures are less than 2 MB. When I attach i can see the uploading option but I cannot see the picture after that...Not sure what is the issue:spin

4. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

5. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@frndlysgp did you select the checkbox on the image & clicked "include inline" button on the attachment management window? @Poetlatha @jskls @Induslady help please? :confused2:

1 person likes this.
  6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your appreciation but there are others who write really well...thx

7. Poetlatha

@frndlysgp :- Sometimes they don't show up on the window, but click submit and then see whether the pictures occur, then to add on the same window click edit then save. When I posted it some popped up on the window some didn't but when clicked the submit button I saw all the pictures showed up!

2 people like this.
  8. Poetlatha

@jskls :- Writing well or not is not my point, but at the demand of the theme, the poem pops up from within, that's a wonderful and experienced talent, it applies to all who write like that, in other words it denotes that the person is an expert in the art of writing poetry....that's what I was conveying...you are so humble!

2 people like this.
  9. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

@Poetlatha when I add a zip file I can see it in the Manage attachment window. But when I add a picture I can't see it. If there is no picture then I cannot drag and click insert inline. Am i doing it correctly? Or is there anything am missing? Please let me know...

10. Poetlatha

@frndlysgp I don't know about Zip file. But this is exactly what I did when we click on Post new Thread, in the window you can see like a square picture icon, click on that, a small window opens, it will ask computer, or URL two buttons, I choose computer,then browse, click that, choose from existing, select and then click upload. Try this, you can add up to five pics in one window. I hope this will be helpful!