What do you like in bangalore?

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Bujji, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

jaijui

Thanks for your reply and I would recommend to visit this cute city, in next trip to India. And we will be awaiting with full eagerness to hear your FB :)

Richa

Thanks for peeping in and share your wonderful likes.
    You know what, when I was in blore, I was waiting for the chance to visit Mangalore.
    Wanted to see the shores of the coastal city.
    Hope, one day I will make it :)

2. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

I noticed, everyone of us who loves Bangalore could not resist our likes in roadside foods. Of course, who can take our eyes out on tempting pani puris,corns,mangoes, other chats...... :thumbsup

Today morning , I reminded myself to add this "close to heart" place in the thread.

Prasanna Ganapathy Temple in Koramangala 4th block, the perpendicular road to Forum. I love this temple , God's lap, which soothed me in my hard times.

3. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

I'm thrilled to know that you would love to visit M'lore. The next time you are in B'lore, do convert your wish into reality by a mere 'hop-skip & jump' into M'lore. I can assure you that you won't regret your trip to M'lore.

I am from Mangalore hence I feel nostalgic everytime I'm in my native place. And I can go on forever on Mangalore but for now, I would like to contain my enthu about discussing M'lore since I very well know that this thread belongs to B'lore, which I equally love and hope to love even more after getting to know it further more. :thumbsup

4. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

Richa

I feel more ebullience on reading your post :)

Sometimes, we are more attached to places than any other thing and the sad moment is on departure.

Do start the thread on Manglore and I hope many ILites would pop out and reply. :)

5. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Bujji,
    I had to look up 'ebullience' in the dictionary and now that I know what it means, I thank you for your comments. You said it right, maybe I should start a thread on Mangalore........maybe soon. Thank you.

6. sunitasethia

sunitasethia New IL'ite

I just like everything abt Bangalore. From its simplicity to its High-tech stuff. Its my fav place in the world.

7. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sunitha

Sorry for late reply.

It is great to know you like everything about Banglore :) and thanks for stepping in.

8. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

Well Bangalore is a mixture of all the Indian languages.
    In bangalore, if any other state ppl visit n ask something in their lang (ex:- Tamil, telugu or hindi) we r capable of replyin them with their own lang itself but u cant find this in other states..

Cheers to Bangalore... Bangalore is great but BBMP is waste :)

I have observed one thing in bangalore gals tht even though they know to speak fluent kannada why do they speak in english? tht too with fake american accent :) horrible yaar...