1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do before you go to sleep?

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    I cannot believe humour can take on such naughty hues as well !
    Thank God, we both are senior citizens with, most hair for me & full beard for you having gone, white, not even grey ! So, scandal cannot come near us !

I could not but roll in laughter, after reading your post !:rotfl

You are a real entertainer, have to accept it !:p

Love,
    Chithra.

quote (Dear Kamla
    Stop writing ambiguous sentences! The one about both Ch's having a session with MM before slumber and adding the word 'impossible' sounded almost scandalous!:lol: )

<xml id=yoombaxml></xml>

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Ada Kadavule !!! No, not my night time prayer....just astonished at what has become of my very innocent remark! Look at the twist of events resulting from twisting of words by who else, the wordsmith himself, wordy Cheeniya. ( Should that be 'wody' Cheeniya after PGW?! )

Poor Chithra taking umbrage in gray hair and what nots.....after all that explanation she did about sarira thrayam and subtle bodies having no age etc etc....hmmmm

:mrgreen:

L, Kamla

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sri sir,

Thanks for the recommendation. will certainly add to it. i do like the santoor and sitar but somehow had kept it aside. hindu, sometimes, if i dont find anything else, i have to atleast read the Hindu forced by habit of reading.
    I know, the conversation thing, we started cultivating with the kids, since i felt my dad missed out a lot of my growing days and also my fil said he missed out. i feel, the husbands who are out the whole day do miss out a lot. for them to get quality time with kids becomes more and more difficult. but this does help the bonding better. They treat us like friends (even though they are 12 and 9) and know they can count on us,

Angry, when they tell their mistakes only to their dad asking him sorry knowing very well that i will be angry and shout at them for those mistakes.

It is not question of decent. you can enjoy what you like as long as you are happy doing it.

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anandchitra
    How apt that you are called Anandchitra! With that kind of reading material, you cant but be in a state of Anandham all the time.
    I want to share a piece of info with you. I had the greatest joy and honour of sitting on Bagwan Ramana's lap when I was a boy of 5. While most of other incidents of that age have gone out of my memory, this one remains green! The irony was that when it actually happened I was not aware of His greatness but only much later I became His ardent devotee.
    I keep hunting the 'I' after His teaching but the more I try to hunt it, the more 'I' concious I become!
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Whoever told you that white hair provided immunity from scandals? In fact scandals start only when the first strand of white hair is sighted! They even say that the whiter is the hair, the darker will be the desires!
    Sri

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Vida mattael pola irukke ??!!:mad:
    Ennai scandalise pannaruthunnu , dujam kattindirukkaelnu ninaikkaren !
    But, let me be honest & I would not like to comment on
    They even say that the whiter is the hair, the darker will be the desires!
    So, the rest is left to your "fertile imagination" !:wink:
    Love,
    Chithra.
    <xml id=yoombaxml></xml>

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  7. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    Your Ada Kadavule amply demonstrates your innocence! When my English lecturer in College used to explain the various views expressed by scholars on the dramas of Shakespeare, she always concluded her lectures saying that perhaps even the Bard himself might not have thought of such things when he penned those lines! The milk of human kindness was one such expression of the Bard of which even the students had a lot to contribute!
    Sri

8. Nischel

Nischel Senior IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya Sir,
    Thank U very much for posting a fine Thread useful for all. By the by I request U o explain clearly to me What Auto Suggestion is? with some
    Examples. You are an all rounder and a good Journalist also I think.
    Sd/nischel

9. Cheeniya

Dear Shanthi
    Quality time with the kids is something that every parent should be really concerned with. Unfortunately, the modern life style offers very little time for such extremely important family bonding. I fully endorse your views
    Sri

10. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Lokathula nadakkarada sonnen! Avvalothan!
    sri:)