What do you do at evening?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shekhar80, Jul 14, 2010.

1. shekhar80

shekhar80 New IL'ite

Hello every body.

After doing the usual routine work i feel some tiredness at evening so i would like to go for tea.Which keeps make feel me fresh.
    And what about you?

Thanks in advance.

Shekhar.

2. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Hullo
    Because you are a man, you can make different plans to get relief from routine.

But for housewives like me, morning or evening, its all routine chores, to adjust with timings and needs of all family members. Even watching TV is according to likes of others.
    No leisure, no Sunday, no Holiday, no Retirement.

Its just our life and I got used to it.

One small diversion is this site, which I can visit when nobody else wants the computer.

3. shekhar80

shekhar80 New IL'ite

Thanks for reply.
    Really man and woman are two sites of coin.And housewives are that employees who work for whole the day without expecting any salary.Its really Great.

Shekhar.

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

A Nice Khana would Turn me on :rotfl

Cheers,
    Brahan

5. hmpg

hmpg New IL'ite

It is mostly the same with everyone. Prefer tea most of the time.

6. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Hot, appetizing,spicy food is always welcome after a monotonous session of household work :)

7. DivyaKGCP

DivyaKGCP Senior IL'ite

In the evenings, after a long days work at home, i will go out for a walk with my little daughter.. Thats very relaxing.. when hubby is back home early will have tea(he loves tea) together and a small chat with him.. If he is caught up at work, will have coffee and some music.
    Then again, start the work for dinner and other routine works...

8. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

After doing my home work ( Yes, I am still a student) and finish all my work, I watch old Indian songs ( Tamil and Hindi) in youtube. My husband does it too. No argument, no fighting and no noise. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

9. Lucywu2012

Lucywu2012 New IL'ite

I always have a rest and watch TV for relaxing. I also like having a short walk!

10. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends

For the past 8 years i spent my evening like this:( i was in chennai , my hometown) around 5.30 i dress up myself and light lamp and chant some sloka , then i will go out for a walk and ( nearly for 1 hr) and meet my friends also there ( got plenty of friends) so will be having very jolly time and while coming back will get necessary provisions, vegetables, will go to tailor shop, some day to temples etc etc and return back only around 7.30pm

Now, i have shifted to pune, and in interior area of pune, absolutely new place, ofcourse got few friends here also, so as usual after lighting lamp and sloka will gather in one place and chat, sometimes we walk and go to very nearby petty shop to get veggies etc and will come back , no outing in weekdays ......little bit boring, but trying to accomodate here also