what do kids do after school hours ?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by rosary, Apr 18, 2011.

1. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

what kind of extra curricular activities do kids get involved in after school hours?

please post here what do your kids do after school hours .... dance music , tutions or anything else ???
    moreover here in abu dhabi we get very less options i guess for kids to play outside , so have to opt for indoor activities to keep them active .

please help me plan something for my 4 yr old daughter , i feel she is getting addicted to television .

2. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Hi rosary,
    My son is 7 years old. When he comes back from school he definetely wnats to wathc tv I allow him for 1 hour. Then i make revise what are done in the school same day. I have made him join guitar classes and arts. But its only for the 3 days in week. any way thursday and friday are holiday for him. remaining 2 days i send him to play besides our flat.

3. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hello rosary
    my daughter is also 4 years. so thers no hw or srudies to be done at this age. she comes back at 1. then i give her a shower, make her eat her lunch while watching tv for an hour. then i make her sleep. she wakes up after 2 hours. then she does some drawing coloring at home or plays with some games...like educational omes also,,,she goes to play with her friends in the same building or they come to our place. then she plays wii for some time. then its dinnner and going to sleep.

4. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

thank you manju bhashini for your reply ...

its really good that your son is going for guitar classes... it should be a real stress reliever , isnt it ?

5. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

hi kapur ,
    which school is your daughter going to ?

here we dont have anyone near our house that my dd can go play with , because of which she keeps nagging us for small things and to play with her ... feel really sad ....

good that your dd is involved in some kind of activity ...