What do Indian housewife do in Dubai?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by balamotwani, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Jeffreena

Jeffreena Junior IL'ite

Re: What do housewife do in Dubai?

hey tahnks for that art of living link.. I am also in the same situation now

1 person likes this.
  2. saanj

saanj New IL'ite

:)
    Hi palllavi,

read your thread.How r u doing? My name is saanj.I m from banglore.
    I m an interior designer.At present not working.going through the same phase.

take care.

saanj

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
  3. Minal76

Minal76 New IL'ite

hello .

i just came last month in dubai , before comming here i was working in software company as software engineers, peopls think that life is good while doing job but its not so simple , its very hectic ,and ful of tension .
    u can not enjoy your life .

so i think one should enjoy the time in which she is .we can use time properly and utilize the time properly .

now days woman think that being at home is denger or its boaring , but it not like that , dont see life in such boaring way , try to find new things in that . its like a project, handling home is also a project . so dont get dipress try searching on internet there are lots of work you can work from home , if you have good knowlege then you can do trading also .

keeping happy to your family also a big think in life , how many yeras we get in this life ,did any body knows?

so what ever the moment we get in this life keep it happy and cheerful :)

keep happy always the way we think ,our life become like that only

regards

minal

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  4. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

I believe a housewife should spend atleast some time for herself. I mean to spend time on something because she wants to, not because she has to. That would really make life a much happier one. Every housewife must have hobbies and should be able to spend time even if her whole family is too busy to be with her all day long. I think housewives should spend time on creative things rather than just watching TV. As a general rule, I think you can consider your day to be a successful one if you have done something that you do not do everyday and you are happy that you did it. Happy Living !

5. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

Every housewife should spend time to do something that she wants to do, not spend time just what she has to do. Happy Living

6. anubala123

anubala123 New IL'ite

hey sofiz,
    nice to read what you wrote..
    im a recently turned housewife and i enjoy what i do.. well not until recently.
    Only now i realised i need to start loving my life the way it is.. me too struggled with work for over 5 years workign day and night shifts. fnally im in a stable lifestyle. I should thank god for this and enjoy till i have it before i start working again.

cheers

7. ImranKhan70

ImranKhan70 New IL'ite

:)hi. how r u?

8. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

hi

who are you? do introduce yourself.

9. Rajpour

Rajpour New IL'ite

Hi,

I came to dubai just 6 months back with my 4 year daughter, now she have started going school, I am housewife and feel very bored as in my building there are no Indian family. My daughter gets very bored, as we have come from Mumbai and there she had lot of friends to play. I live near Rigga metro station, any one staying near my place......

10. Rajpour

Rajpour New IL'ite

Basically i am from Mumbai, born and brought up there. I am CA by profession.