What do Indian housewife do in Dubai?

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by balamotwani, Sep 11, 2007.

1. pallavigarg

pallavigarg New IL'ite

Hi Bala,

I have shifted to Dubai a month back from India and I am feeling very much the same as you have mentioned in your first post. I have such an amazing set of friends and neighbours back there and here the scene is totally diffrent. also since I am pregnanat I am not able to travel alone and explore the stores / places around.

I am a design graduate from NIFT and was running my own business in India and have for the first time recently become a hosue wife ..not doing anythng specific.
    If you dont mind ,can I call you ,, may be we can discuss ,sharing your experience will surely be an eye opner for me .
    if possible you can leave your contact number at my offical id, and I acess it everyday, otherwise pls advice your mail id, i'll leave my contact number and we can chat.

tk cr

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2008
  2. akmi

akmi New IL'ite

interested to have friendship with desperated indian housewife living in dubai for their happiness and peace. chat and more depends on their requirement.
    The more we mail, the more we understand, if we hv confidence each other, then on phone. Nothing to reveal untill we understand each other. I m feeling bad that many females are desperate in many things. Not just sex but many other problems. May be a mail or more reply will change your desperation. just mail not necesary to reveal your identity.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
  3. goshika

goshika New IL'ite

Re: What do housewife do in Dubai?

Hi all,

Im looking for some friends in Bur Dubai, I have 1 daughter 4+yrs old, Im Punjabi, from Delhi, came to dubai in Jan 08, till date , not enjoying my Life & miss home almost everyday. Pls call if u are interested

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
    4 people like this.
  4. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bala,

I also had a similar problem till a few months ago but trust me try to do something or else u will begin to rot.......don't mind the word please.

I have opted to help someone by starting to show gram gold plated jewellery & have made many friends in the bargain, which helps me to vent out my feelings n not feel lonely any more, mayb u cud try something like baby sitting to help someone or take tutions.............just suggesting.

Well u can always chat with me no issues at all

5. sharmila rafi

sharmila rafi New IL'ite

hai i am shahida staying in dubai for the past 12 years. i have two boys, one is in fifth and the other studying in second, so think how busy i will be. morning i sit with my laptop and read uae news and indian newspaper. i cook new dishes by seeing Indian Cuisine Recipes, Indian Recipes, South Indian Recipes.. i see zee aflam where hit hindi films are relayed.. evening i give tuitions ..........than i teach my children, prepare tasty idli dosas for dinner and by the end of the day feel tired and go to bed...in weekends we go to shopping malls, parks and corniches have dinner in south indian hotels thats it..........life is going on. it is a good country to stay in.:rotfl

2 people like this.
  6. meenasankar

meenasankar New IL'ite

Hi

I came to Dubai nearly 2years ago. I was on the same situation as u only, later i took my driving licence, and started going everywhere alone

1 person likes this.
  7. Sree Ranjani

Sree Ranjani New IL'ite

Hi Bala
    Nice to be in touch. Ofcourse, every house wife who doesnt have office will get bored. but the at the same, the stress in dubai market is hell. so thank god and just pray for your hubby's peace of mind. You can always take up a job may be part time or marketing within your house.

Still if you feel like chating with people... go ahead..

bi bi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
  8. dipti07

dipti07 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

This is another bored :spinhousewife looking for parttime job. Any idea where to search? The job sites have hardly any PT jobs.
    Also I would like to make some new friends. Do PM me.:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  9. rimzan

rimzan New IL'ite

Ladies do not post your telephone numbers in public.. if you wanted to give your TP no then just send a private message to them..

some crock minded people might missuses yr numbers.

Rimzan

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  10. dipti07

dipti07 Senior IL'ite

yes ... i cannot PM u till I complete 50 posts. This is weird as when u r new u need to make contacts and talk that can't b discussed in open forum. Any solution? I wud like to talk and make friends with ILs but w/o sharing contacts hw 2 do it?