1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What did you wear(new/regular) today?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by SupriyaDinesh, Dec 12, 2007.

1. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

oh ...I love fashion....today my outfit goes this way.....my fav jeans with green top(kiwifruit inside colour) with cream scarf and jeans jacket....I lov e this from top to bottom.....even though i am fat..Big Laugh

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Senorita,
    Thank u fo ur post.Today im wearing a new salwar from India..Tops- Peach colour with green embroidery and green bottom.

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Thank you Ramya and Maonlisa for sharing u r daily outfits.

4. sudhirakumar

sudhirakumar Senior IL'ite

hi

if i were to post anything in this thread that would be nighty..i will be hanging around with a old nighty all around the clock...i love to wear saree but..sad thing is..all my bloused i brought from india are loose and not in shape....i dont know why i cant wear a nice dress at home..i hang around inthe couch or the kitchen with a nighty....i am sick of these same cloths in US...

thats me sudhiraBow

5. Hemalata

Hemalata Senior IL'ite

Hey, This thread is great. I've been visualizing everyone's outfits. Too bad we do not have photographs to accompany. Today I wore an orange colored salwar kameez (embroidery work from Gujrat).

Love
    Hema

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi today is weekend so am in my pink floral design white color nightdress...

For name sake they are night dresses but very comfortable to wear in mornings also... :-D

7. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Hi Supriya, i wore a lovely lemon light yellow and light green mixed salwar to work today with a light lemon dupatta and a similar color Pants with a tinge of light green mixed on it. I bought in a salwar shop in Also mall but i dont seem to remember the place. Back home evening i am wearing an imported orange camisole with built-in underwire bra and a pale yellow cotton short skirt which i think is really the most comfy attire for the summer at home as i always chose to wear these outfits when i am at home in summers. regards, Jessi

8. Jessica.sharon

Hi Supriya, i had to do a lot of travelling today at work so I decided to pull on a jean and a dark blue tshirt and thats one advantage in my work place is that there is no formal dress code as long as what we wear is elegant and neat. Back home, evening i have slipped into a pink camisole the same type I wore yesterday with a built in underwire Bra as well (which my cousin bought for me when she came from singapore ) and with a black crape cotton short skirt which i picked up at a sale in Bangalore. Nights i always prefer shorts to anything which I think is the most comfy wear for the night time. regards, Jessi

9. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

today i wore...dark blue jeans with black top(new one)....one of my colleague said that it is looking good...:)....with black top I wore a red necklace and red matching tops...

10. Jessica.sharon

A friend of mine has come from chennai to spend a few days with us and she had picked up a nice long skirts for summer for work and as well as for home wear which she said she picked up from a place called Natalia in Chennai and she presented me with a pale green ankle length crush long skirt which i never expected or have tried so far and i am really falling in love with it and even my mom has given me high appreciation for it. and the best thing is u can wear it any where without feeling uncomfy at all. an it goes well with my camisole which i wear at home and this evening we have decided to visit a place called Miparti which also sells these imported long skirts which i heard is displayed only during summer. Well it looks a complete change on me from wearing regular jeans and skirts and sarees. The greatest of it is that even though the skirt covers up to my feet i never felt my legs sweat. I guess u women in chennai must visit this place Natalia if u r looking for long skirts, regards, Jessica