1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What did you wear(new/regular) today?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by SupriyaDinesh, Dec 12, 2007.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Suji,
    I remember you were worried that u have lost weight in recent times.So u r tight pants indicate that u r gaining weight..good..

Bye,
    supriya

2. SupriyaDinesh

Hi Chocolate and Janani,
    Thank you for the replies..Hoping for more ILItes to join..to share their views
    Bye,
    Supriya

3. preethi111

preethi111 New IL'ite

Hi Supriya,

Today, I am wearing one of my old lemon yellow silk saree with a newly stitched halter blouse. Looks great on me when I wear it in single layer.

preethi

4. SupriyaDinesh

Thank you for the input preethi.. Hope you enjoyed this thread.. and others too

5. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Supriya,
    Just saw the thread......I fully agree with you that there is no one here to appreciate us when we wear something new.
    Some of my co-workers used to compliment me when ever I wear some indian dresses (salwar-kameez or simply embroidered kurtis on jeans)......There was a lady director in my department, I missed her very much as she used to compliment me every now and then for small things even (I am youngest of all my co-workers, so all the older people treat me like a college going girl as I prefer to wear jeans mainly)......
    I would love to wear saree to my work place but as I have to take public transportation to my work, I never tried wearing saree ever to my work.......even people here wear sarees only in some functions and that to in summer.......
    I wish that all of us could see each other every morning and compiment each other for our dresses.......
    Today, I am in a denim with a sky blue round neck cardigon and a matching tank-top inside it.
    Abt jwelleries.....two small diamond studs and a small chain with a matching pendant......(most of the time I use these jwelleries as it takes time to change these in the morning....me a lazy one.......).
    Regards.

6. preethi111

preethi111 New IL'ite

Hi Supriya and Meeta,

I am here again after a while. Yeah, thats good to get complemented each other atleast now and then about our dresses. Today I wore black 3/4 cotton pant and a white sleeveless top as it is summer here.
    preethi

7. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

i 2 wear daily salwars daily..they are comfort even in driving

8. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Good good.. Nice going..
    Enjoyed reading everyone's dress secrets, :queen

Little disappointed to know that people dont find enough attention when they wear something new. I dont miss it that much. In office , we all compliement each other a bit. Sometime little more than we would want.
    I normally wear jeans and business formals to work. I have not worn saree outside yet. Just for pooja at home. My husband doesnot like saree much tsk tsk
    For get togethers I wear mostly Salwar kameej, which I get from India.

Today I am wearing white T-shirt from American eagle and Jeans from Armani.
    I like the creative idea of sharing our dress code here,

ria

9. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Preethi,
    I was surprised to see your dress secret, then I checked the place where u stayed........finally got releif that its summer there as u have mentioned in the last........
    Here, its winter.....snow......chilling......
    So, I am wearing a formal pant and a black/grey stripped full shirt.....I love to wear these extra small tight fitting shirts........I generally used to buy my clothes from New York and Company and I found those are good and never got any problem about the fitting (please check the size chart for urself).
    And accessories.....the usual gold/diamond ear-studs....small diamond/gold pendant and twon small diamond rings.......thats all for today.......

10. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    I enjoyed reading all the posts here...i agree that its really difficult to get compliments here....esp since in my team there are no indians at all...and in the whole floor of mine i'm only indian girl :frown:.......eways its winter here...so i'm wearing jeans with long leather boots and a grey colored turtle neck sweater to keep me warm :queen....
    -priya