1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What did Humpty Dumpty have that I don't?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by meenasankaran, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Meena, yakka get well soon yakka! (while you could not reduce pounds by losing the gall bladder, I can lose years (age) by calling you yakka!)

Get Well Soon!
    [​IMG]

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

I second Srama's words! If this is your mad outburst, then you have the best card on hand my dear. You want stitches?? This is like how people back home say, " Doctor kittey ponen akka, aana avar oosi podalay" (Went to the doctor but he did not prescribe injections).. :).

Get well soon. Going a bit further on Spiderman's comment...You may not lose milligrams of weight, but we certainly will gain a lot from your humour.

3. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Hi there!!
    Hope you are feeling better...sending kind thoughts your way.
    BTW..this was hillarious..couldn't tell you were in pain. Or was it the side effects of meds..LOL.

Have a speedy recovery!
    "Hugs"
    OOPALL

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,

Well i sympatize with u, for they just removed a teeny weeny organ, weighing just under a pound ? HAHA

But can u enlighten us readers, what heavier thing they could hve taken out.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hilarious is the word, Meena, u started my day well with a laugh, and may i say, u are mad !!!!!!!!

HAHA

I am nominting this post, too good.

Regards

kamal

5. meenasankaran

meenasankaran Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mindi,

// Haahh meena..I can only say that was maybe because you did not sit on a wall and have a great fall…Can't possibly think of anything else.[​IMG]//

So that's it then. Now why didn't I think of that before???? Ha ha ha.....thanks for unraveling this mystery for me Mindi.

Thank you for your concern and best wishes. I am all better now thanks to a lot of good friends who watched over me during that trying period.

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena
    Humpty had a great fall from the wall and so all had to mend him:)
    Did you too had a great fall from your cot:hide: that you had to rush to the doc to remove that bladder..........
    Sorry to hear about this, are you ok now.........
    Nice to see you comparing yourself with humpty dumpty:crazy

7. meenasankaran

Thank you for your wishes and kind words Viji aunty.:) I had this surgery a few months ago and now am completely alright.

8. meenasankaran

Ha ha Monifa....If you are going to pay a fortune for a couple of doctors to poke around inside you, wouldn't you want at least a few measly stitches and scars to show for the trouble? :crazy

9. meenasankaran

Kelly,

Thank you for your gracious compliment. I am glad you enjoyed the humor in this post. The way I saw it, if my gallbladder had to go, it had to go. More than the fact that I had no choice in it, it could have been a lot worse. I am thankful that I am able to sit here today and crack jokes about it with my friends. :)

10. meenasankaran

//Ha ha, it is sad that the gall-bladder always gets a rough treatment in life, not only it gets underestimated, people hardly seem to miss it :) //

Oh no, you are wrong Suja. I do miss it terribly. Never realized what a treasure gb (abbrev. for gallbladder, he he...) was until they snatched it from me. Please be kind to this long last friend of mine if you are fortunate enough to still be walking around with it. He is the one that lets you pig out on fatty foods and still get away with it.

He he, not that I turn away from a plate of pakoras these days just because I am gall-less but let us just say that I am seriously considering pitching a tent in the little girls room and putting up shelves in there to stock some basic necessities considering the long hours that I seem to be spending there after each episode of 'pigging out'. Gall, my friend, you are sorely missed. :lol: