What career option do I have after doing Homeopathy?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Saanj10, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Saanj10

Saanj10 New IL'ite

hi 2 al lovly ladies :wave:wave:wave

I am a homoeopathic physician n came 2 Dubai 2 months back.Before that i was practicing in Delhi for 3 yrs. but now here m preparing for my exam 2 get working license. can anybody help me out that which other course i can do apart from my degree in homoeopathy which can help me 2 get a good career ahead.. in coming yrs m planing 2 move Canada also so i want 2 do some course which not only match up my profession but also will help me out 2 find a good job in both places (Dubai & Canada).:

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Hope you have stamped your feet in what your are firmed with..

Homeopathic medicine is practiced worldwide, especially in Europe, Latin America and Asia. However, even in the United States, the homeopathic drug market is a multimillion-dollar industry. Homeopathic remedies, which are made from naturally occurring plant, animal or mineral substances, are recognized and regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are manufactured by established pharmaceutical companies under strict guidelines. Homeopathy is used to treat acute and chronic health problems as well as for disease prevention and health promotion. Recent clinical trials suggest that homeopathic medicines have a positive effect on allergic rhinitis, fibrositis and influenza.

Homeopathy Practices

In the U.S., professional or lay homeopaths may be able to practice as a counselor, giving people advice about the best homeopathic remedies for a known condition. But this depends on the laws governing the practice of medicine, which vary by state. Learn more about homeopathy laws, licensure and certification.

Some homeopathy practitioners in the U.S. hold another medical degree that allows them to diagnose and prescribe medicine. Here are a few examples:

Medical Doctor (MD)
    Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
    Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
    Naturopathic Doctor (ND)
    Nurse practitioner
    Physician's assistant

Source:naturalhealers.com

Thanks