What can help implantation after IUI? Let's make a list

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by saudamini, Jul 25, 2012.

1. saudamini

saudamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Like many of you here, I have had IUIs and also scheduled for another IUI. I would like to know the things that help in implantation.

So, I would request all the lovely ladies here to help us out. Please list anything that you felt that you did before or after IUI that may have helped implantation.
    It will help a lot of ttc ladies here.

Thanks in advance
    Cheers
    Saudamini

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Some say Grape juce & pine apple juice in moderation might help in implantation.

3. Daffodils78

Daffodils78 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]This a very cute topic. But to talk scientifically no food can help with implantation. Baby aspirin was found to be helpful in some studies (but no solid proof !). It might help with women with blood clotting issues. A good quality embryo (genetically normal embryo ) and an healthy endometrium which is of optimal thickness work together in promoting embryo implantation. For a good quality embryo - the women should be young enough. Excess insulin in body was also found to adversely affect embryo quality (for example PCOD women with insulin resistance). For a good endometrium proper harmonal balance (estrogen helps in building a cushiony endometrium and progesterone helps to prepare the endometrium for implantation ) is necessary. Ofcourse a good diet rich in fresh vegetables and fruits, avoiding excess sugar, refined foods and salt, foods rich in protein and less in saturated fat will help in promoting optimal health and hence might help with the good functioning of all our body system including the reproductive system.[/JUSTIFY]

1 person likes this.