What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Honeysingla

Honeysingla New IL'ite

Hello everyone!! I m new to this site n found it interesting to meet up new people n check out different forums. There is lots more to discover.
    I m from delhi(NCR) , raising two young kids n working from home in silk n brocade lehengas , sarees n duppatas etc. I njoy my work n love to be with the family.
    Looking forward to check out some interesting posts on this site.

2. Honeysingla

Honeysingla New IL'ite

i ws searching for international moms group on internet n saw this site. After going through it i found it really interesting n super explorative with new posts n forums.

3. Duplex9

Duplex9 New IL'ite

I enjoy the sort of togetherness atmosphere, where people discuss about certain things and help each other out. There is also a lot of things to talk about on different sections of the forum.

4. sanjanachadran

sanjanachadran New IL'ite

Hi all,

My hobbies are watching movies, gardening, reading books. I'm doing research about organic terrace gardening. Now I slowly started organic gardening in my balcony and terrace. I'm willing to share my ideas about organic gardening and benefits of organic foods and how to keep plants away from pests.

Friends support me and guide me.

Thanks in Advance,

Sanjana :)

5. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

I chanced upon this website while I was desperately seeking a solution for dealing with my difficult MIL. I came across other blogs where firangi bahus have written their journey about living with indian MILs but I was searching for answers and suggestions from girls of my own home country. I am glad I came here and get encouragement from a lot of strong ILs who have thrived and excelled in maintaining relationship with in-laws. And now i am exploring other interesting topics here. Learning a great deal. It is my home away from home :blush:
    I am simply grateful to ILs here.

God Bless!
    xoxo,
    blessings1010

6. avni23

avni23 New IL'ite

I had joined this site in 2012 but somehow after the birth of my dear daughter lost track of things. for the last few days i was so longing to get in touch with vibrant bunch of supportive people.i logged in again n had the same feeling for completeness as if found my lost family back. feeling so light and refreshed up having joined back

7. Kiruthikha

Kiruthikha New IL'ite

Hi,
    I came up this site while I was looking for indian people in michigan and good apartments with indian people. Nice to see all are having a good time here. Thought of exploring more.

8. Avika

Avika New IL'ite

Just wanted to know Indians around. I like this site very much. Helpful in supporting people issues and to learn new things.

satchitananda likes this.
  9. Vishnudurga

Vishnudurga New IL'ite

HI

When i searched for a Spiritual article, it landed up in IL site which gave me immense info on Sampath Gowri Vratha. hence i visited this site and got impressed with the subjects discussed.

10. BlackMan

BlackMan Silver IL'ite

Searching for beauty related threads and landed here.