What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. dingdingding

dingdingding New IL'ite

I registered because this is Indian forum. I wish to teach myself Bansuri. There are many on amazon for $10 to $15.

Before I spend too much $$$ I want to make sure this is genuine interest. Oh how I love lovely music, and I do want to create some.

2. TrainerAgk

TrainerAgk New IL'ite

Many times, I got suggestion and other from this site, like child school admission time details , hospital detail, where to buy something I need , rental info etc , the list goes on , no wonder I too wanted to share some with community

3. cinnamontack

cinnamontack New IL'ite

Well, it has to be coz of the countless number of times indusladies has appeared in my Google search results for so many of my daily queries :smile:.

Thank you Indus ladies for all your contribution and now that I am a member, I hope I can be of help to others as well!!

4. Rhino

Rhino New IL'ite

Long time ago (a decade approx.) I had a couple of friends whose wives were wearing Nauvari Sarees.
    I was wondering how these 9 yards would be worn. I could not ask my wife at that time, as she would say
    why do you want to know?
    So, after becoming Pinterest member, i came acroos some pins with Nauvari sarees.
    I would like to gain additional knowledge about this culture in India.
    I like the way they wear it and for majority of Maharashtrians it looks good, in my opinion.

5. sudhaiyerleo

sudhaiyerleo New IL'ite

Hi IL's.,

I was browsing for seemandam and valaikappu functions and stumbled upon this site.. Later i found that there is a host of interesting things happening covering varied subjects so signed myself in !!

AmalaSunil likes this.
  6. Rhino

Rhino New IL'ite

Good to know, hope you found solutions through IL directly. Well, I am a freelance Counsellor, online, for persons like you, if any problems of your need require solutions, and if you trust me, as I am a stranger to you right now, as I just joined today. You can respond.

7. Manjusha1129

Manjusha1129 New IL'ite

Hi Saras,

Have small concern on "Siddha Mangala Stothra Parayana Procedure"

Do we only chant 11 times a day for 40days

Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara
    Digambara Digambara Sri Avadhoota Chintana Digambara

Or

Divya Siddhamangala Sthothram of Sripaada Srivallabhaswami which is having 9 slokas?

Could you please suggest me on this.. I wanted to start from today since today is Ekadasi which is favorite day for swami.

Thanks.

8. THIA

THIA New IL'ite

books brought me here

9. LeelaRadha

LeelaRadha New IL'ite

Hi Friends, I got to know about IL through my husband. He was searching for something in Internet and found out that this site would be useful for females. So he shared it with me. I am happy to be part of this forum.

Thanks
    Leela

Chandru27 likes this.
  10. AmalaSunil

AmalaSunil New IL'ite

When I was searching for a couple of thing in Google... I found this and when I tried to add my views..... I came to know tha this needed a sign up..... so am here....
    I