What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

What brought me here???????!!!!!!!!! Really i must thank IL for all the support it has provided me throught out my journey right after marriage!!! yes, marriage and In-laws problems brought me here..

I got married in oct 2012, from 2013-feb/mar itself i started having probs frm my in-laws!! my first post here was in "Relationship with in-laws " forum... there i had mentioned i don like to address them as "my in-laws".......

way long back... now i hav become more matured...or shud i say have developed a very thick skin towards them..not only them but life!!! all i have learnt from this wonderful IL :):):):)

I was searching for solutions to my probs caused by in-laws online, at tht time i stumbled upon IL :):) and from then on i have learnt many things thru IL :):):) I have been a silent reader(strictly restricted only to Relationship with in-laws forum alone!!! ) till 2015!!!! OMG! 3yrs...cant imagine hw i have lived thru those years!!!!phew!!! and in 2015 i created my profile here coz i wanted solutions fr my probs directly rather than reading others posts!! so thats how i joined IL :):) may be i shud thank my in-laws for bringing IL to my life!!!!! :p:p:p:p LOL:p

Rhino and Anusuya like this.
  2. abhaya

abhaya New IL'ite

i AM A VORACIOUS READER. THIS BEING SO, ALL MY SPARE TIME DURING WAKING HOURS I SURF NET TO FIND SOME GOODREADS . ONE DAY I LANDED IN YOUR SITE. THEREAFTER NO LOOKING BACK. HERE WE HAVE OUR FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OURSELVES . I AM HAPPY TO FIND ONE THANKS A MILLOIN.

Anusuya likes this.
  3. InterestBlog

InterestBlog Bronze IL'ite

A friend of mine was quite active on IndusLadies, years back, that time as per I remember you used to conduct contest and all.

I never had enough time to explore before as I use to maintain 38blogs, which I have reduced to 6 now.

So its time to explore more sites.

4. JayasShree

JayasShree Senior IL'ite

Though I came here accidentally. I call it's a sweet accident making me to get connect with loads of friends and as I told mini Google. Get info on any query.

5. IamQueen

IamQueen Silver IL'ite

Goo to Read section here :)

6. snehashree

snehashree Gold IL'ite

I come across this site while browsing for something.I got it quite interesting and useful and I joined the site.

7. MissusShiny

MissusShiny New IL'ite

I came here as a very miserable home maker. But being here for so many days made me realize that I am not alone and also can depend on the advises of some very sensible ladies :worship2:

8. pinky113

pinky113 Bronze IL'ite

Hello everybody !
    I came here while searching for garbharakshambika songs n got hooked here

9. Arati82

Arati82 New IL'ite

Hi everybody:)
    I am in Melbourne from last 1month and looking for friends with whom i can chitchat and can spend good time....

10. dubuk

dubuk New IL'ite

I read lots of stories