What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi

In 2007 my daughter told me about this site. So I registered in September 2007 and now this is second home for me. Being a retired person I enjoy being here in my free time.

Feel so touching and happy when everyone calls me Vijima here. Now I feel very happy as we have a Coffee Morning family where the love is growing day by day, which you also know because you are also part of that family. I dont think there is any other site where people are so loving and readyto share whatever they know, the group prayer here has helped so many . You can have a feast to the eyes when you go to the crafts section.

I can go on and on about this wonderful site

Thanks to Jey and Malathy for this wonderful site and may God bless them with good health and happiness and all that they wish for.

ashima10 and guesshoo like this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

hi nemesis, that is a very interesting story of how you landed up here. well, well, may be you are here for a good reason eh? :)

3. satchitananda

Hi Kelcingred,

Welcome to IL. Very nice to have you here. Hope to see you actively involved here. :thumbsup

4. satchitananda

Hi Soumedh, it is so nice to know that a random search brought you here. I am not surpirsed that you liked this site. There is something here for everyone, isn't it? I too am addicted hook, line and sinker to this site. :)

5. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Hi Satchi,
    I was searching for eggless recipes and found chitra mams thread ..thats when I discovered IL from there I migrated (naturally!) to the jewellery forum . But it was only a post in the rel forum which made me sign up since I felt like replying to an OP...and I am so glad I did.
    I've met and made such wonderful friends here .

ashima10 likes this.
  6. satchitananda

Oh, well, if you are here, you must be a thinking woman. This site has a way of opening its jaws and locking onto this category of women and not letting them go. :biglaugh

Well, you don't need to be ashamed to declare yourself an addict to another unabashed addict. We are birds of a feather. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

7. satchitananda

So nice to hear your story Vijima. You are right. This place is so warm and friendly. It is indeed a second home. And I have been so lucky to make some real good friends on this site.

We must indeed thank Jey and Malathy for this site and also you for CM which has brought so many of the members even closer.

Thanks so much for your feedback ma.

8. satchitananda

Hey JAG, so nice to see you here. It is interesting to know that googling various topics brings people here. In fact after I joined, I found myself being redirected to IL, when looking for I forget what. But that was the first time that I realized that there must be many members here who joined on their own without being introduced by other members.

Well, now we are here, and we really have been very fortunate to meet such good friends here.

9. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Well Mod,
    Getting to know the diversity of human lives and thought processes are what makes me keep visiting this site.

Where else can i get this in the real world out there?

10. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

When i am searching beauty related queries i joined here.But poem section motivated me a lot to stick more in this IL tree family:)

Happy to share here:thumbsup

nice thread