What are your plans for 31st Dec, 2007 EVE!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by malspie, Dec 27, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Whats happening in IL.. Nobody is interested to share this lovely moment. Come on members lets get-together and post here.

My plans:

Well I had made them in September itself. Why so early. Goa my friends its Goa. Hotels are booked in advance and yes this early. I have booked myself in a lovely cottage on the seaside and am going to rock.
    I have finished shopping for this lovely day and am very excited. Tickets are booked and have done with my visit to the beauty parlour for hair cut.
    I love Goa and the ambiance there...
    So I am out for 2 days and will be back on 1st evening.

What are your plans!!!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Hi there Mals sweetie pie

I am joining you virtually there

:banana:banana:banana

We will be attending a party hosted by IndoAmerican cultural center, which we do most years..
    Got my dress ready and shoes are ready to MATCH
    there will be good food and wine and DANCE too

Happy New Year 2008
    :party

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Dear Ac,

Your plans for the eve is Fundu baby. Me too very excited about it. The sea breeze, wine, dance, music, friends and rock ........... :cheers:cheers:cheersMe too virtually traveled to your venue..

My dress is a long skirt (one side long slit) with a tight blouse. I have matching accessories. Goa is a place where each of us can be at ease...

Bye!!

4. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Mals - Goa on New Year's eve sounds like a blast! :iagree. We have snow and wind here - so travelling out does not look very promising! We usually get together with friends and go out to dinner and play some games!

Chitra - your plans sounds great!

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shobana,

Snow sounds so romantic, in Mumbai the sky is always clear except for monsoon!!!!!
    With friends around it is always a blast, the venue does not matter. Go and enjoy........ :cheers:cheers:cheers

6. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hi Dear Mals,

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goa Trip for New Year,sound great..................I have been there and yes :iagree its a great place for enjoyment,excitement,loving nature,lovely resort cottages and many more..............:whistle

Well,here in Salt Lake celebrations start on 30th.Billa 2007 is screened on Sunday.Then on 31st we are planning to have a potluck party,one of our friend bought a projector,so watch movie in theater effect at home,then also planning for games like best couple,kids games etc.,

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Mals sweetie
    you are young so you can wear those cutie dresses you described what shoes go with these?
    Me i am old so have old fashioned top and pant
    Looking forward to the dance
    My dh is conducting the Anthakshari ..he is v.good in hindi songs so will be fun..

8. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Wow Goa!!!!!

Nice place for New year's eve party.

Every year we used to have official family gettogether but this year there is no party how sad. So I am not going any where I will be at home with my family watching TV.

Have a nice time. :cheers:cheers

:party:party:party

Wish you all and your family a very Happy New Year 2008.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kasisheela,

Thats a nice arrangement friend. All that I can say is if your are having a good time then its fine!!! I do not like closed room parties, I want to have fun in the open and thats the reason I am running to Goa... Here in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai the clubs are throwing so many parties and with the stiff competition they have roped in many segments in a single event to make it colourful. Goa, is really different...

Thanks for sharing your fun schedule here... Bye

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Colourful Chappals with Toe fit and box heels go well with it. I am carrying a pair of them, a pair of Reebok Shoes, a pair of beach walkers, a pair of bathroom slippers along with other items... Even If its a overnight trip I am very particular about my shoe wear and my bag is always big.. Don't you remember my blog on shoes...