1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What are your interests?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tara09, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Tara09

Tara09 New IL'ite

Please share your interests and your dh's?
    Me and my dh both love listening to old films songs especially Sunday afternoons.

2. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

we both spend hours on internet on our laptops.....

3. ProReal

ProReal Senior IL'ite

Same here... we just spend a lot of time browsing the net or watching TV. We talk a lot and chit chat about everything. We barely have any friends in the US so it is just the both of us most of the times....

4. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Its been changing throughout our marriage. Initially it was hiking and sight seeing. Then it moved to yoga and spirituality. Actually its more of a lifestyle then just an interest. We have always been interested in filmy gossips just for time pass.

Kavya.

5. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]My dh loves movies...any movie released we should see it !!...once before marriage we saw 5 movies in theatres on single day...I am not much into movies though...I watch them if they are good... we both like playing computer games... and yeah we both enjoy bike ride too [​IMG][/JUSTIFY]

6. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Our hobbies and interests were/ are pole aparts... and we remain busy in our own worlds... try to share a few with each other .. of vain.. the only common interest these days is vested in kids & their welfare.........

7. nikkypk

nikkypk New IL'ite

Hi,
    I couldnt resist answering this ,because I always tell my DH "the only things we have in common is my DD and eating out !!!" ...we are both opposite personalities, I am talkative, he is the listener , I am the spender,he is the saver, I love shah rukh -kajol movies, he likes serious artsy kindof movies...well to sum it up we have few common interests but after all you know 'Opposties attract!!!"

8. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

We both love to go swimming in the summer. We also both enjoy eating out and traveling together. Oh, and cooking! We like to do that together too. :)

9. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

It is movies for us and travelling... We love watching movies and travelling together:)....
    my individual interest is reading books.. I do it sometimes and if DH is at home then he catches up with TV then as I am not the TV types....

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  10. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

When me&DH r together we enjoy music,watching movies,cooking,travelling & chit-chatting.Individually he prefers reading&talking to friends,calling his parents,i prefer browsing net,calling my parents&friends..