what are the methods to remove "nazar"

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Abha, Mar 8, 2007.

1. sh123

sh123 New IL'ite

I need help.Ever since we got married me and my husband have been having problems.Every time we get close something happens and issues come up again.my MIL is very possessive of her son and she does not like us having a nice time together and passes some comments or the other that I am very lucky and my husband is close to me.She enters our bedroom without notice.Whenever she passes such comments things go wrong between my husband and me.she keeps on critising me for no mistake of mine.I have ben observing how things gowrong everytime she comes or says something.On consultation with a famous astroler he said that she has cursed /has an evil eye on me because of which it is not allowing us to get closer but he did not suggest any remedies.Can someone please help me as to what i can do to remove this evil eye cause this is ruining my married life.My husband also seems to be under her spell and everytime he talks to her he picks some fight or th other.If this continues looks like I have to think of a divorce.I have a 6 month old baby too.Plz help................

2. chitracv

chitracv Senior IL'ite

my granny used broom sticks to remove nazar. ask the person to sit facing east
    hold 10 to 15 broom sticks preferably new hold upside down lit fire in front of person make three rotations clockwise and anti clockwise place broom sticks far away outside the house after it burns off completely put that burnt ash on persons face tilak round botto on left palm and left feet.

3. Muktachabda

Muktachabda Senior IL'ite

To be really frank I do not believe in thing called Nazar. But I do not speak against it. Can you share your own experiance regarding this? Are all the IL's replying to this post believe that this is true?

4. savitha14

savitha14 New IL'ite

Hi Alpa,
    If u dont mind, can u tell me what is tavis.....

5. ushp

ushp New IL'ite

hi,

one of my Gujrati friend told me to take sarso seeds ( rai or mustard seeds) and salt together. move over the child for seven times and throw away. i put it in sink and run water over it.

it works.

another i heard recently on ndtv take cloves and gur and put it on your door both sides. they say if you trust do it once a while. it will keep away that bad energy from your family.

6. ushp

ushp New IL'ite

and for sh123

try lighting ghee diya everyday. If you can add little bit HAVAN SAMAGRI TO IT. I mean put in the diya. it will freshen your home and will bring positive energy.

This has scientific reason too.
    so try it.

7. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

oh, i have never come across these things like nazar utarna, but i do believe in evil eye. reopening this thread after years, was just curious to know if these techniques work or it is psychological? how does it work?

8. SuperLily

SuperLily Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for these helpful methods. It will help me a lot.. I use rai method, salt and chilli method or say versus from holy Quran..

9. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rachna & Superlily,

It is a thread left behind in 2009, all those members are inactive for a very long time.

1 person likes this.
  10. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

yes dharmesh, i know old members are inactive but now i want opinion of new members here