What Am I Lagging ?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by amnilakshmi, Jul 20, 2019.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

off late I have noticed that I am facing lots of issues in official as well as personal front. I also noticed that my classmates get a huge salary and are in higher positions than me. I feel there is something that I am lagging though I slog all throughout the day, I am unable to achieve anything : not even personal satisfaction.

I am getting nervous these days. Yesterday I went for a function and I was heavily sweating to see people around me. I am scared to meet and make friends. Can someone suggest some good tips ?

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Why am I lagging?
    What am I lacking?
    Are different things.
    It appears to be anxiety. Go to a psychiatrist. S/he would fix it for you.

rachaputi, SinghManisha and shravs3 like this.
  3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Instead of looking more to others look at yourself. The things that you do analyse them and see is there any better and smart way to do them. Slowly try to achieve perfection in all the things and accept that not everyone is same. Look at the imperfections of others too whom you find perfect and feel low. Not to make them down but just to understand that everyone in this world have different fights and you cannot compare your shortfalls to any other just like that. It's like comparing your maths worksheet with others English worksheet. You will find everything different. Don't worry. You are also good in many things. Whenever you feel low think about them and never lose your confidence. TC.

4. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

There will always be people you know who are in higher positions than you. That doesn't make you less successful and them more successful. There are useless people too in higher positions. But don't get demotivated by them. Everyday ask yourself, Have I solved a problem for someone including yourself. If the answer is yes , then you are in the right direction.

If other people look down upon you, its their problem, not yours. Just be yourself

Regards
    Ramya
    ramynomics.blogspot.com

SCA likes this.