1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What a Year

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanti,

Wishing u and Veda a very happy new year.u have been missing from Snippets for a while now, and Veda too not to be seen.How are things with u both and the children ?

Well prices of veggies coming down fast now, so rejoice u ladies.:biglaughHow cheap can the police get eh , taking two spanners .Sorry to hear baout this one .Well there will be moer scandals in the new year, people never learn,and i am there to catch hold of these people and write masala blogs.HAHA

Thanks for the visit after a long long time.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

You are right, u made a good guess eh ! :biglaugh

Have a great time in London, lovely place, been there a few times and i must say one of the most enjoyable places, but very expensive eh !

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

For most of us , the present is useless, the futre we look for better things to come for us, i take everyday to be a good day, i enjoy the present as a present, bcs i am alive today, why hope for a better future, when i may not be alive then, so enjoy the present moment more than wishing for the better future.:biglaugh

Wehn we brought in 2000, the millenium, everyone went berseck, but look what it rought us, the crash of the stock markets in 2000, the 9/11, the recession of 2008 etc. In hindsight we will say now that the 90's were better, but when we were in the 90's we did not think so.HAHA

Well my friend dropped me home on the new year, so i was saved, and tell me how yr new year celebrations went.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RG,

You caught me there, and u are correct.:rotflYou would make a good female Sherlock Holmes.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

i always enjoy the present asa persent, who knows the futre, i may not be around, but today i am alive and kicking so make the most of today.HAHA

loans may not come back, why give in the first place.

Well whiskey and girls u can hold with both hands eh ! :biglaughWell yes, i am naughty, and i like to bring a smile on eeryone;s face, i dont like to be goody goody, bcs good people are called by the lord , up early, and i plan to remain down for a while and bore u all to death.HAHA

Dear Jaya, what a lovely shairyri, and thank u so much for the dua, i am touched.god bless u, and have a great year with yr daughters.

Regards

kamal