1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What a selfish husband my friend has..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SR09, Feb 19, 2010.

1. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

She is a housewife, yes she once tried leaving him with her kids to her parents place, but after 4 months he went back persuaded her to come back. Of course not fullfilling any of his promisses. Its not practical for her to walk out totaly from him as she is financialy dependent on him especially for her kids sake, thats why when he went to take her back from her parents' place she came back thinking the children's future.

2. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

3. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

:)I wish she can do that practically! But as mentioned above(my earlier reply she is financialy dependent on him so she cant.

4. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

What a specimen.We need to keep all these guys in museum.:rant
    How on earth does his mom get the privilege?He has been made to think and grown up in such a way that he(and his family too) is nothing and he owes everything to his mom.Does his mom never question him for his wierdo activities?No wonder her kid also does not care about his family.:biglaugh.Oh, Such double headed snakes are everywhere.They will be nice to people outside but only their wives will know their true color.

On the other hand, does he require any medical attention or counselling.He needs to get his mind set in a proper way now.Who knows he can turn to be a nice person after his excercise and counselling.

5. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

I also read symptoms of OCD with this fellow.
    There are ways to inculcate cleanliness into spouse if they're not particular.. however this is a height to not let anyone use the furniture item at all... I wonder if he'll ever replace that furniture even after 20 yrs cos it wont have even a scratch.

These days when fashion is changing so fast.. its the world of use & throw & here this fellow is trying to not use it at all.. this case reminds me of people who buy car but never drive it out in fear of getting a scratch & tyres getting muddy :biglaugh!!!!

6. kssvandana

kssvandana New IL'ite

i really pity the your friend. If everything at home is only for seeing and not to be touched, how did he have kids...when it comes to that his rules are not applicable or what..am sorry for being rude...but cant help when get to know the existence of such peculiar creatures around...I hope God gives your friend strength to tolerate this nonsense....and hats off to her.

7. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

They are married for 8 years now. Initially after marriage they stayed at his parents place till his house was completed. My friend conceived her first baby there.Then the second child immediately after shifting to their current house. Thats it.
    I even suspect now he may be having his desires fulfilled somewhere else.

8. nehaja

nehaja Bronze IL'ite

Hi SR09,

I m very sorry for ur friend...

Her husband should be a museum guard for not using the items as to take care of antiques :bonk and his mom should be VIP entering in to the Museum :bonk and using them.
    How crazy he must be.......

I am sorry if I am hurting u :hide: ..

9. archu2102

archu2102 New IL'ite