1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What A Lovely Way To End The Day!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, May 15, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:subtle reminder, suggesting to kids in group another glorious day awaits them next morning at school in their kindergarten class is best way to rejoice the conclusion of business day and then the hours to follow.
    I enjoyed reading this snippet designed and written from toddlerAngel angle.
    2. But to many, day yet concludes differently as they close their eyes for catching that elusive sleep.
    3. Eyes closed for the day, mind reviews the episodes of the day, rewinds the various acts, speech, dialogues, decisions, their merits and demerits, future do and don'ts, corrections to course followed, mood swings etc.
    4. As one thinking taking stock of the day, wonders how elusive sleep at some stage embraces the person. But alas - the day ends that way for many.
    5. Few think of lord and thank Him for numerous things they got on that day they could do on that day because of impetus granted buy The Lord.
    6. In every small thing only if we care to notice there is beauty to enjoy and mind to dwell.
    Regards.
    God for others commences and concludes every wakeful moment filled with moods and emotions.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Srama and shyamala1234 like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Savitha,

I so wanted to hear that today and universe brought your snippet. A big JOMO indeed.

I always believed in positive encouragement in kids and which I do. But, at times, I wonder whether I am overly using the hype worlds to encourage my boys. You assured me that will not be the case. Thank you for that.

What beautiful way to set a tone for the next day. I think, we all should do that, and I am going to give that a try.

I just love your wise friend and I too believe that this universe is so large and we all will have a place uniquely assigned for us.

Thank you so much for this heartwarming post as usual.

Love,
    Vani

Srama and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

I wrapped my day at work with your post Sabitha :). Could there be anything better than that now? I’m afraid not.

Reading you is like a breeze, your words, thoughts and declarations you make - I can resonate with it and there’s always an underlying message I derive out of it. It’s the simplest things in life isn’t it that makes it all worth. The comment your friend made that everyone has a place in life is so true.

You know how I can go on and on and tell you stuffs :) but going to keep it short here for reasons you know why. May your pen and thoughts always keep you busy Sabitha and very happy too. You spin magic in ways one can least expect. I’m going to call it a night too in a joyous way so thank you, it was a pleasure reading you as always.

4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Srama,
    It is so nice to meet innocent children daily.There is a kindergarten school at the end of our street. If I stand near the compound wall I see children, many walking slowly drinking water,some leaning on mother's shoulders and some having a long face with tears.When they come back, all children will be very happy.Perhaps they have a teacher similar to what you have explained.Every day, a particular girl child aged 4 would stand against our gate and wait for me to hug her.The servant maid used to say " the child is waiting for a hug from you Patti, "and that she becomes very cheerful to go to school. Later I learnt that the child has lost her mother a year back and her father is abroad and the child is staying with uncle and aunt .The child needs someone to hug and say that she is a good girl.When I read your snippet, I am reminded of the child.Yes,they need some motivation to be happy.
    I have seen another child. She will be happy to know that 'today is Friday ' and that she need not go to school for two days. Everyday, the child would ask'Amma, is today Friday? .Amma will say'yes'.Daily this conversation goes on .The child forgets it soon after.That is the innocence.You are very lucky to breathe the air of innocence daily.

jayasala 42

5. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

:clapclap::relaxed:

Srama likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Rihana ,

Thank you for such a lovely feedback. I love the word Mudita and I remember our discussion sometime back. Thank you for reminding me of the word and helping me associate with the feeling. I started paying attention to my feelings when I see others succeed after I had a conversation with a student. A teen was trying to convince me after reading some comprehension passage as to how jealousy can be a positive trait. As I continued further observations and introspection of self, universe threw in this word JOMO at me and the conversation took a different turn with the teen!

Be assured it is only an occasional abandonment, not the norm :)
    All the responses have made me feel that way too - starting and ending the day on a positive note. Thank you.

Brilliant :sunglasses:!

Rihana likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Syamala, @shyamala1234

I have always respected your wisdom! This is it
    That is the reminder I needed for myself. You have put it down so simply for me. Thank you for your feedback as always.

Cheeniya likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

Thank you for your response! I am glad you had a wonderful day on your birthdayy.

This is all we can do.
    Just yesterday I was telling my DS that it is easy to make someone feel bad but making someone feel good is not that easy. It is too much to expect from teens but I do think important lesson.

I wish I could say I have a prayer before I sleep or after I wake up, it is usually with exhaustion I fall asleep and always in readiness to jump out of bed to work out! Prayers are usually when I settle in front of god for a few minutes a day :)

Viswamitra likes this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Thyagarajan sir,

Agreed to what you have said in your response. Fortunately like I mentioned earlier, sheer exhaustion of a day gets me to bed and I do try to do what you mentioned as point 6 - take care to notice beauty to enjoy!
    Thank you for your feedback!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha

Such a beautiful post. Can’t say how much I loved all the golden words you had shared in form of quotes. Valuable and holds true for any situation in life.
    Hope our Scrum master says this end of the day when she winds up the meeting.

That is really nice

I should have these quotes in my kitchen

what a lovely thought to share.

Thanks Sabitha for such a positive snippet

Srama likes this.