1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What A Husband! What A Wife!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 14, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot, ILT. seeing you after a long time. Welcome back.
    sridhar

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

what a wonderful story sir. am so happy about the message conveyed. GOD is one, but appears to each individual according to their his/her perception of HIM. there is no right or wrong. it is the devotion that is important. and to think there are so many petty disagreements and efforts to prove one's own point of view vis-a-vis rituals and traditions right. to each one his own.

thank you sir for this beautiful story.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Deat satchi,
    God is not only ONE but also love. That's why She appears in a myriad of ways only to please her children.
    A mistake borne out of ignorance is no mistake. In fact God loves us for our mistakes.
    Thanks for coming in, satchi,
    sridhar

4. plantscantalk

plantscantalk Gold IL'ite

Thank you! Thank you! Thanks a lot! While reading your phil posts, i used to wonder why there was nothing about the divine thaayar/devi.

I certainly did not anticipate this post about divine Mother while readng about lord Shiva.

And you know what was even more thrilling for me? That the divine mother Meenakshi devi came to the priest in form of a 10 year old girl. My ishta daivam is generally of the 'bAla' kind, the kozhandai roopam. So i am even more thrilled.
    My day just got made!