1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What A Husband! What A Wife!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 14, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras.
    thanks a lot. For coming in, for the kind words and for the magnificent picture of Meena Madam.

You need not have to wait till Monday, Saras. Something is coming up tomorrow.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Radhi,
    Thanks a lot for your kind words. Since I am going for a class on Prabandham I naturally write a lot about Azhwars. Surprisingly this story was told about my prabandham teacher.
    This natarajar sannidhi is just outside the main Shiva Sannidhi. You can't miss it.

Since I had to leave by Vaigai Express on that day I got up at 4 30 AM, posted this blog and then started my journey.
    Otherwise I get up around 6 AM every day.
    thanks,
    sridhar

Dear Radhi,

3. varalotti

Dear Vijaya,
    Thanks a lot, Vijaya. I am happy to see you refreshed reading such stories. I have a lot more and will release it in proper doses.
    But I can't post a blog this Monday as I am travelling out on Sunday Morning and I have an important hearing in Chennai on Monday morning. Will try to compensate it, vijaya.
    regards,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

What a fb! Thanks a lot, Hema
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Welcome to Madurai, Charu. Apart from the famous Meenakshi Amman Temple we have the Thirupparankunram Murugan temple, the Azhagar koil, Kudalazhagar Koil, Thirumohur, the three being Divya Desams and Thiruvathavur, where Lord Shiva converted the foxes in to horses for Manikkavasakar.
    You don't need an entry permit from my Mother. You just need an exit permit from your work place.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

When you visit the usual temple where you go every day you should close your eyes and pray. But when you visit a new temple you need to first observe, Malar. I once took a lady corporate executive. She did not have a good Dharshan of Meenakshi because the shrine was crowded. I then took her to the Velliambalam and made her stand before the Lord. I asked her to observe the position of the Lord's legs and then told the story. With tears in her eyes she shook my hands.
    The Lord's love is so very powerful.
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Uma. For your time and for the wonderful words,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

We may forget God but He never forgets us. We let him down quite often, at time more frequent than once every thirty minutes. He has not let us down even for a second.
    Though we cannot visualise Their love we can still feel it in our nerves, Bhargavi,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

You are most welcome, Gayathri
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Whenever you give a fb to my blog, you make my day, at times a few days together.
    There is a sanskrit sloka which says
    matha cha parvathi devi pitha devo maheswaraha
    bhandhava shivabhakthaascha svadesho bhuvanathrayam
    Parvathi is my Ma, Shiva my Dad, His devotees, my relative, my native town, all the three worlds.
    One saint said that if we feel sad then to that extent we are non-believers. For if we believe in God and believe He would only think of our welfare, why should we feel sad at all?
    thanks for coming in and thanks for the very livelly fb, Malar.
    sridhar