1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

What a Gal

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

What a Gal
    <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

Yesterday

Well i had written about Telemarketers, a while back.We all receive calls for so many things, but this one took the cake and everything.I found it classic.

Yesterday I was having my afternoon cup of tea in the office, and in comes a telemarketers call.She said I was recommended by a friend of mine,and she was from a XYZ insurance company, and wanted to tell me about a product they have.I was very polite to her, telling her i am not interested Maam, i have insured myself to all extents, and dont need another policy.

She :- Mahtani Saab, dont think of me as another pesky girl asking for business.Do you know, I am from a healthy and wealthy family? My husband is into construction of malls, and we are very well off.We have our own Bunglow and farmhouses, and we go abroad for vacations, do u know that ?

( Now i was thinking, what the hell do i care what u do or what u own, or where do u go for holidays.And what does Healthy mean ? Welathy i can understand, but healthy ?)

Me : Maam i am very busy with buyers, and next month we can sit down and discuss.

She : I cant wait till then.Your friend told me that you will oblige me with a good policy.And Mahtani saab,I am not into this for profits.Whatever profits i make, i give it all to a half a dozen charities that i am associated with.And if a client does not give me profits or takes the commission ,I give it happily.

Me : Maam,listen I just dont have the money.

She : Please let me finish.I am doing all this so that i get acquainted with good people (like me ?).It helps in making contacts.And Mahtani Saab, kabhi aap mere Kaam ate Hain,Kabhi Main Aapke Kaam aa Sakti Hoon ( How ? ).So i will meet tommorrow at your office at 11 am.Bye.

This lady was dictating terms to me eh ! Her voice was husky, that sexy type u know, and I too was curios to meet this lady and find out about her health and her wealth.Stupid of me, I repeated this converstaion with my wife at Whiskey time, and she looked at me suspiciously.You know when Whiskey goes down, words begin to Swim.She told me to tell her on the intercom when the lady comes and she would like to see this female.HAHA.

Today

In work I forgot all about this female, and was busy with the Tailors and Dyers.And around 2 my lunchtime, this female calls up to say she is outside the lane but cant find my house, so i give her the directions.Wife had intercomed me to come for unch, and i thought i will just finish with them in 15 minutes and then have lunch at peace.

She came, and i swear on anything, she looked a model in her mid thirties.Hair done in a Saloon, makeup, glossy brown lipstick, and one thought she was going to a party.Im sure she must have been very disappointed to see the obese Kamalji, and wondered why she wasted a few hundred rupees to impress me.

She had a collegue who had a lap top, and giving me the mumbo jumbo of the policy, whereby i would save on the ULIP policy the taxes, plus earn, but money blocked for 3 years.And when he said our policy has given 70% returns last year, I told the guy, can u give me in writing on the company letterhead that forget 70%, can u give me guarantee of 20%.They hee and hawed, and said we cant give any written guarantee but u take our word for it.

I said i have no money right now, and maybe,maybe, think about it in Jan.then they said they have targets for November, and blah blah.I asked will 10,000 do in Jan, if i decide to take the policy, and they gave me a dirty look.They said My friend had told them, Kamalji will give not less than 5 lakhs at least.Well this friend of mine, is really a friend as he overestimated me.As they say

A friend should overestimate you
    An enemy should underestimate you.

But i dont need such friends really.Or do I ? I get to meet models because of him.They fooled him and he gave them a 5 lakh policy and they must be laughing their way to the Bank, and thinking Kamalji is the icing on the cake for today.Poor model.I feel sorry she had to deck herself up spending a few hundred bucks to see me( Im sure she must be deducting the make up charges from the oprhange account).The only thing i am sorry is the charities will suffer bcs of me.She may have promised them cakes and icings, but bcs of me they will have to go hungry today.Shame on me.

Anybody want to meet her, please let me know.You dont get to see such females coming to yr office,and who will one day come in use to you, as she had said to me.Let me know guys.Your profits could mean a lot to poor children in the orphanages,and they can have a good extravagant meal with yr profits for thelady.Think and chew this over.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

kamalji,
    yeh ladies ka forum hai, with a few men thrown in, you are giving publicity to a tangdi kabab which you urself detest come on yaar i think you could do better than this, or is your whisky down while writing this, because there is more tangdi ki boo here..sunkan

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

This is a ladies forum,and that is why i write carefully here.There is no Tangdi here.HAHA.Thanks.kamal