1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Wet grinder

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by golda, Mar 29, 2010.

1. golda

golda New IL'ite

I want to buy a wet grinder..We are a member of two..My parents are coming ..which wet grinder should I ask them to buy from India?..I want them to be light in weight..Can you suggest please

2. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi,
    i use the ultra pride the smallest size. it is tooo good also light in weight .
    for your information
    u get both the 110 w and 220 w in ultra the 110 is little pricy. u can go ahead and bring the 220 w and get the convertor from here which will cost around 30 $. before doing that check if u get the converter near your place.

also this topic was already discussed in another thread look for it u will get more suggestions.

3. narra

narra Silver IL'ite

hi golda,
    last year i brought premier wet grinder from india. its small sz with 110volts. i think weight is 11kgs.i really like this wet grinder.see this li nk:
    Wonder Grinder - 1.5Ltrs - indiadeals4u
    <DT class=largeimage>the above model i bought it. its working good.</DT>

4. monapaul

monapaul New IL'ite

hi
    i bought premier wondergrinder 2 yrs before nj, it so good easy to handle,cleaning and space consumption. its 110 v which is needed here ,its going to be the same price if u buy it in or bring it from india.some of friends told that when the got from india they ve to undergo repair with machine becos improper transport or somethin. for some it works good. so buy it online like hotdishes.net .

5. monapaul

monapaul New IL'ite

hi golda
    if u r staying in nj, its better to buy it from there in oaktree road.price is the same 110v.i bought it from balaji traders next to hotbreads.

6. paru72

paru72 Silver IL'ite

i'd vote for ultra .been using it for the past 10 yrs no compaints till today.