Welcome to the club October 2013 Mommies !!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SGBV, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Happyn25,

How r u and the babies? Take care dear! :)

2. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

hey sowmya,
    they were born early due to complications , they were stillborn , they are no more with me

3. Sowmya2709

Oh.. Am so sorry dear.. Misunderstood ur post.. As u said, God has his own plans.. May babydust shower on u soon and sure u will have a safe and healthy pregnancy! Take care dear!

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dear girls

I am back in action.. Also back to work as well :(

I had this extreme tiredness during the last couple of weeks due to this pregnancy. Also my BP level was 130/80 and then during rest time it remained 120/80. Although it is normal for a normal person, my doctor said it is on the border and might reach to pre hypertension if it is for a pregnant woman. So, asked me to stop my constant travelling and stressing. As advised, I took a complete bed rest (for name sake as it was just impossible with my 2.5 yr old toddler at home) and medical leave to office.

At my 29th week scan, my little baby measured 1330gs, and it was fine.
    The belly is becoming big and heavier unlike my last pregnancy, so it makes me feel tired and lazy often. Resting as much as my schedule helps, but not really though.

My expected date for delivery as per scan and doctor's prediction is on 02 Oct 2013. Since it is gonna be an elective c-section (as my previous one was a c-section), the delivery date should be 2 weeks earlier from it, skipping me to be a September mommy.

Dear Happyn25
    So sorry to hear your loss. I know it is hard, but I pray to God to give you strength to face it and heal fast. Bless baby dust to you soon. Take care

Dear Sowmya
    Welcome back.

Girls, hope you all are fine... Please update your side of the story

5. Sowmya2709

Hi SGBV,

Good to see u back.. Hope u r feeling good.. My BP level was always 90/60 for so many years, even during first trimester it remained the same, but last 2 months it has increased to 100/70.. Doc said its fine..

I cant predict my health, somedays am super active somedays full tired and end up sleeping the whole day.. Now a days the LO inside is kicking and moving around which is making me and my Dh more excited, cant wait to see the LO.. I've to wait till Oct end.. My date is predicted between Oct 27 to Oct 30.. :)

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Happy n 25,
    Very sorry about the trouble you faced. Even i thought the babies survived.
    Hope you get the strength back. Take care dear.

7. sirila29

sirila29 Bronze IL'ite

congratulations. Im due in october too with my second one. she is going to be a girl. im sooo happy.
    May god be with you all in this journey during pregnancy

8. sirila29

sirila29 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Happyn25
    So sorry to hear your loss. Bless baby dust to you soon. Take care of your health.

9. sirila29

sirila29 Bronze IL'ite

my pregnancy is going fine . everything normal except for the down syndrome which came out to be 1:534.
    we skipped from going to further tests. does anyone have any idea? is this really going to affect my baby? i cant even think on those lines and keep praying to God to give me a healthy baby girl.

10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Same here too. Sometimes I am very active, and sometimes it feels too dull even to wake up from the bed. Frankly, I am at office, feeling extremely tired, and sleepy. Not interested even to read the files, so logged on here to change my mind.

My pressure level also used to be 100/70 and during my last pregnancy it was max 110/70. This time also, it never crossed that limit till my last check-up. Never felt this much of tiredness in the past. This time from my 29th week check-up on wards my pressure level retain at 120/80 or more. God only knows.