Welcome to the All New Indusladies - Tell us what you think!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Sep 28, 2013.

1. pretypirt

pretypirt Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone

I am new to indusladies. I am not very familier of this forum, How to post, how to discuss, how to share my thoughts, how to make new friends etc. waitingsmiley

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pretypirt, Use the "Community Guide" link in the bottom of the page. That will guide you on everything that you have asked for.

3. mili8

mili8 New IL'ite

Using of word-press format for the threads and posts would be a better option

4. sNandhini

sNandhini New IL'ite

Hi...... Everyone I'm new to this website it's really use full for our indian ladies...
    but I dnt knw how to use.... At first after tat I came to knw all procedure..
    and thank you very much..... I think this going to help me in lot ways.... Congratzzzz try to continue this....

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Hi Malathy,

Is there something you can do to make the first page load quicker? I have a lightening Road Runner and every site I look for loads in less than a second but Indusladies site takes at least a minute to load. Can the technical team identify what delays the loading of this page? Sometimes, the system hangs when we ask for a specific Forum and other times, it navigates pretty quickly.

A resolution of this problem might bring in more users who visit this site only for a few minutes every day. It is my understanding that many are unable to load Indusladies page from iPad or Smartphones that quickly.

Your response to this will be highly appreciated.

Viswamitra

6. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

We totally agree with this Mr. Viswamitra. We are working on it and hope to reduce loading time soon.

7. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Frankly, the original theme was much better. This has become bloated and more ad-friendly than user-friendly.

2 x 25 paise worth ..

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

congrats sir

u'r doing an awesome job, this website is fabulous and tq for making me the part of this community .
    :party

9. sumiishak

sumiishak New IL'ite

Hi,I am new here.Now knowing more n more abt this.Thinks a good site.So now spending more in this site.I think its the most beautiful n useful site that i ever had

1 person likes this.
  10. silpa

silpa New IL'ite

Hi,
    am new to this forum and joined today. am not able to download free gift for new joiners which consists of 4 e-books. kindly help me on that.

Regards
    Silpa