Welcome Nov 2013 Moms :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by LLavanya, Mar 9, 2013.

1. priyasakhi

priyasakhi New IL'ite

Hi Gauri,

Yes this is my first one. Thanks , and its great to know my weight gain is okay. When I look @ myself I don't look as though I have put on 6 kgs but the reading is on the wall !! As long as my baby n I are healthy I've decided not to worry about the extra pounds. I will try hard to reduce post delivery.

My baby is measuring just right, neither big nor small for the weeks. As of now its right on track. And I don't know the gender yet as I'm in India now. Well, I'm gonna have a surprise I guess. However, my instinct tells me its a girl. :)

2. priyasakhi

priyasakhi New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

All the Nov 2013 moms to be , I feel we should discuss about the diet plan that each one of us is following. This will help motivate some and share all the tips given to each one of you by elders , friends or anybody. You could also include details like the supplements which you take which will help others (who are no taking it)to ask about it in their next doc visit. :idea

Also let us share our daily routine like exercise or yoga classes or basically whatever you are doing during this pregnancy !! :thumbsup

It will be fun to add a lil fact about the activities of your LO in the belly like kicks or movements etc :-D

Lets keep this thread active.... way to go :cheers :clap

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  3. Evolet

Evolet Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya

Nice idea.. Lets keep this thread active..

My diet plan is that am having atleast 2 fruits everyday.. mostly guava/apple and pomegranate. I am also eating one amla everyday since it will keep me immune from cold and other stuff..
    Also am trying to include spinach apart from vegetable during lunch..

on supplements , my doctor advised me to have mama's best everyday .. am having it at least once with milk..

My little one is more active when I have to eat..crying for food already ;) ..

4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Guess all your weight is in your bump! Just the way it should be. :) I would have liked to keep my baby's gender a surprise but my hubby hates surprises. So I gave in.

I am currently taking one prenatal vitamin and one DHA omega capsule everyday. Have been doing this since the day I found out.

For exercise, I get a 30-40 min walk everyday, sit on the floor in baddhakonasana while watching t.v. or browsing the internet. Ideally I want to get 30 min of prenatal yoga in the morning but I've been very irregular.

Food wise, I have few cravings, so I eat regular food. Generally, 1/2 cup oats with milk, 1 fruit, and 2 eggs scrambled for breakfast, 2 chappatis, dal, 1 vegetable, yogurt and some salad for lunch, again 2 chappati, dal, vegetable and salad for dinner. I eat yogurt or some dry fruits as snack during the day. Also have tea or coffee once a day. If I crave sweets, I eat some chocolate or ice-cream after dinner.

Total weight gain is 11lbs so far.

LO is very active. She rolls around in my belly. Yesterday my husband could actually see my belly shake and move through my shirt! I feel her kicks right above my cervix and also near my belly button. I wonder whether she is head down or still freely floating?

1 person likes this.
  5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Don't you girls feel that baby girls are so active inside the tummy than boys? God, my one moves a lot. Now a days it is a bit reduced as she has limited room to roll down. She shakes my belly and it is visible clearly. My son already notices this, and points that out to others :)

My husband could actually feel her kicks by placing his hand in my tummy, as they are so powerful, and I feel hurt at times too.

6. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Super cool :) feels almost the same with my little one :)

7. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Hey All :)

How have you all been?? I am sure your little ones have been keeping you occupied..:cheers
    Logged in after a long long time.. And I now realize how much I have been missing.. My little one now moves a lot.. One more amazing thing we have discovered is that he responds when we speak to him.. :) and we just love it.. :clap

My doc has advised me to drink atleast half a litre of milk everyday plus some curds which should come upto 1 litre.. I have no restrictions on what I should not eat.. I can even eat papaya.!! My doc had suggested me not to do any exercise since I had some complication initially.. I hope I should be able to go for a walk very soon..

What are your other discoveries with the li'l one.. pls share..:)

Take care until then..

8. Evolet

Evolet Senior IL'ite

Hey all

How is it going on for you ... My LO is moving very well these days and responds well to music .. it feels so good when the LO moves all of a sudden when am engrossed in work..

Lately I have developed back pain and it gets worse towards the end of the day.. managing with walk and other exercises..

How abt others ?

9. VaishuRaji

VaishuRaji Silver IL'ite

Hi,

It has been a long time since I logged into this thread. Seems I have missed a lot. Even I have gained weight about 3 to 4 kgs. Got my scan also done. During First time of the second trimester scan baby was showing its back to the doctor and did not turn though she attempted for more than half hour. No idea what baby it might be. But I am guessing it to be a boy and my hubby thinks it is a girl.
    I feel so happy when the baby kicks and moves around. I also noticed that the baby kicks exactly when I am eating or relaxing. Even i could see the movements. But poor hubby, everytime he wants to see, baby is silent.
    Doctor has advised me to walk and drink atleast 2 to 3 big glasses of milk everyday.
    Is anyone still taking their iron and calcium supplements tablets?
    has doctor advised on sleeping positions? For now I sleep on my sides but unable to sleep on side for long.

10. priyasakhi

priyasakhi New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been having pimples on my face for the past 2 months and they don't seem to go. Does any one else have this problem? I never had pimples earlier and my skin was quite clear.

I have tried having buttermilk, washing my face twice a day but doesnt seem to help.