Welcome Nov 2013 Moms :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by LLavanya, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Evolet

Evolet Senior IL'ite

Hey all

Lets keep this thread active.. What all are you doing apart from eating healthy. Me and my hubby are trying to talk to our baby in the night. We are planning to get some kids books this week end to read it loud .. even if my kid is not listening atleast it will be a good we time together. What are you all doing..

2. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Hey All,

I was not active here for a few weeks since I had many complications with my pregnancy. All OK now.. nice to see many new to-be-moms :) Congrats and wish u have a healthy and happy pregnancy.. :) Take care dears..

3. cranberrynew

cranberrynew New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am in my 16th week now with due date in Nov. Is anyone based out of Dubai? I need some advice on doctors and hospitals?

4. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Hey Cranberry,

Congrats on your pregnancy..!! Take care of your little one and also youself.. Wish u a healthy and happy pregnancy..

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Cranberry,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here..
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

6. harikamahesh

harikamahesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi all...

Congrats nov-to-be-mommies!!!!...Hope all are doing well...
    Im 16 weeks now and enjoying this wonderful journey....what worries me now is my weight ....I lost nearly 4 kgs of weight after getting pregnant ....befrore i used to be 66 and 62.7 now when i went for the monthly check up yesterday I gt to know that again i lost 1 kg ..donno wats the prob...Dr prescribed me some powder for weight gain..Im not at all feeling hungry n nw almost entering into 5th month and not gaining weight.....
    Is there ny1 who are experiencing same???

7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Hi Harika

Same here with me... But thank God, I have now regained all what I lost due to loss of appetite during my first trimester. My weight gain is fine so far.

I am now in my second trimester - 23 weeks. However, I never had this specific hunger feeling called pregnancy cravings or hunger.. I am just able to eat as normal as I was before, and that's all...
    But during my first trimester, I was unable to eat, but vomiting a lot... Nausea and lots of travelling in the early stage of pregnancy made me lose weight about 4-5 kgs.. Don't worry about it, you will regain all, and gain much more weight in the second and third trimester... None of my regular dresses suit me now, so I had already shifted to maternity cloths to work ;)

8. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Hey All,

How have you all been??? Howz the li'l one doing??
    Of late, I think I can feel my li'l one move.. Not sure if it is actually the same.. Any of you goin thru the same?

9. satyasrinivas80

satyasrinivas80 Silver IL'ite

My EDD is 11/25 according to my ultrasound done during my initial days of pregnancy but according to my LMP my EDD is 11/29.

10. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite