1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

weightloss friends group 2014

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by melon123, Dec 29, 2013.

1. pranavi13

pranavi13 Silver IL'ite

Ohh Wow great Mahe.....11.5 kgs in 14 months is a dream for me....but I am trying my best to cut down that unnecessary fat...but to say 2014 is a good start for me...I started my weight loss journey successfully and I would like to continue same focus in 2015 and wanted to reach my ideal target weight in 2015. Looking ahead for it.........

Sure Mahe,...I will go through first pages of this thread...I didnt go till now..;)

1 person likes this.
  2. pranavi13

pranavi13 Silver IL'ite

Hi Melon,

Hope you are fine now and also your kids are fine...Have a nice vacation and njoy....Wishing you a very happy new year ahead...

Sure, I will join 2015 group....I must admit that my weight loss journey was successful only becoz of this thread....I have started my journey during Oct and lost almost 6-7 kgs till now...Thanks Melon and all other friends here who motivates...

I would be very happy to continue same focus with 2015 thread and reach my target dream weight (52)...

3. pranavi13

pranavi13 Silver IL'ite

Hi All friends,

My diet was no good for last one week and also exercise routine was very irregular over last week.......

And I cannot do anything much till 5th Jan....From today to 5th Jan - we have many events/parties and get together lined up...So I will be on high-calorie food and also no exercises....so no weight loss...I am afraid that I might increase 2 kgs by 5th jan with all the food i take on the name of new year parties..:oops:...but I cannot avoid as well....

I am on vacation during Pongal and also have my DD's Birthday during week of pongal....so again no workouts and diets...

So i will start freshly from 19th Jan 2015...I will again update my starting weight..:bonk

4. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Pranavi, I drink lots of water before any meal or snacktime.thats how i feel heavy with water and hence such diet plan.

5. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Hi melon,
    Hope you and your family are doing good.Iam happy to join the new thread and plz let me know the link for it.Take care.

1 person likes this.
  6. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    Since it was a long weekend here,my diet was out of control and somehow i was doing Suryanamaskar everyday.So not much weight increase during christmas holidays.But iam afraid again after 2 days the new year long weekend begins.I just cant control my diet again:bang

7. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

pranavi,
    Enjoy your events and parties,hope you have a wonderful time.See you soon in the new year with new goals.

8. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Sujatha,
    If you ask me,maintaining weight is not that tough,but be cautious about the intake you are taking.In my case,exactly 1 year back i was 130lbs,and i was able to maintain it for 1 yr with 3-4days/week 15-20mins physical activity.Enjoy your holidays and see you soon in the next year with the new update.

2 people like this.
  9. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

10. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

30th dec: 4.5 miles cross trainer