1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

weightloss friends group 2014

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by melon123, Dec 29, 2013.

1. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Hii Melon..

Very Happy to join the NEW thread with New resolution coming up...I was very successful in 2013, lost most of my extra weight with all the support, motivation from our amazing friends and the new challenges organized by you(they are WOW!!!), i cannot forget in my life time and i cannot go back to my old habbits any more...I will be in this New thread also to get motivated to lead Healthy Lifestyle and to Maintain my lost Weight forever and do my part of encouraging all our friends here in their journey...

Welcome to all the friends and Advance Happy, Healthy and fruitful New Year....

Sravani

7 people like this.
  2. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear melon,

the year of 2013 was indeed a great one . This 2013 thread was the one that helped me inculcate lot of discipline towards healthy lifestyle. Exercises became a part of lifestyle for me. Clean foods, avoiding junk, motivating friends who always lend their hands, ideas were the result of me loosing a consistent of 15 + kg since February 2013. I will be a part of the 2014 thread and grt motivated for a healthy and clean lifestyle.

always, I remember this, hardwork never let you down. Results may be slow, but be consistent.. For all new members a big HI ! :welcome

8 people like this.
  3. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Melon, Looking forward for the new plans.

1 person likes this.
  4. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Hello all,

I thank all our friends who were great motivation to continue the Weightloss journey 2013 without any lag. In my lifetime only in 2013 i started exercising almost weekly 5 days a week........ i consider it as great change due to this change i feel energetic and healthy. I lost 6 kgs in year 2013.. due to my eating habits i gained few kgs so i started south beach diet and now i am loosing constant and hope to reach my target in the new year 2014.
    [​IMG]

6 people like this.
  5. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Hi Melon,

Would like to join all of you in this journey..My attempt last year to reduce weight did not materialize , hope this is a successful year

3 people like this.
  6. narmadhavijay

narmadhavijay New IL'ite

Hi melon,
    Am joining this group.hope I will achieve my target weight by our IL friends motivation and tips they give.

3 people like this.
  7. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Welcome narmadha and felonopsis,

Wishing everyone to reach their target weight this year.

2 people like this.
  8. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hello Melon and dear friends...

I am also a part of 2013 weightloss group.. I've not succeeded in reducing weight much in the last year.. but definitely i've moved to a healthy lifestyle and attempted different exercises..

This year I want to be consistent..

Melon, A very very special thanks to you. You are the biggest inspiration to all of us.. I'll shed those extra pounds with you this year.. :) Waiting for the exciting plans and challenges from you.. please include points/stars system...

4 people like this.
  9. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi mrithula.. welcome here... great yaar... congrats on losing 3 kgs in a month.. u guys r doing great in sbd thread... all the best for 2014..

1 person likes this.
  10. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

reh dear... have a nice vacation...

i will starting some challenge around 6th jan i.e monday... as most of us would b busy with new year stuff....