Weightloss and the Stuffed Paratha Trick

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by shivachoubey, Nov 8, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for liking the idea.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

2. shivachoubey

Awesome tip. Thanks a ton dear. Will surely do as you suggested.

Thanks again.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

3. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

I am 28 yrs. old and weighing 80 kgs. I walk on treadmill and do exercises for tummy but when i think of dieting i am not able to maintain a proper diet. I easily get tempted to eat oily foods. 1st two days i will strictly stick on to diet and then the 3rd day i want something delicious snack in evening to eat. Kindly tell me how to motivate myself to diet and eat only healthy food.

4. shivachoubey

Sorry for the late reply. I was on vacation :).

Write about your query in the weight loss thread and we will discuss the motivation issue on length.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...eight-loss-success-story-457.html#post1542254

Hoping to see you there soon.

regards

Shiva

5. milli74

milli74 New IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Its so inspiring to read each and every entry in your blog. I am also trying to loose weight after two kids and dealing with baby bulge.

I always have a curiosity to know what happens to our body looks after weight loss. I mean the stretched out skin would be sagging latter on after the weight loss or it squeezes down and tightens itself. You seem to have done majorly walked off your weight so do you have sagging abdominal skin or they are well toned.

Most of my friends who lost weight have very saggy abdominal skin which does not look bad in covered clothes but sometimes it pops up with all those stretch marks and darken skin looks which makes me wonder is there any specific way to tone up or this is the aftermath of weight loose after the big size.

Please suggest based on your experience.

Thanks
    milli

6. shivachoubey

Dear Milli,

Thanks for liking my blog.

When I started with weight loss I never thought about sagging skin and all. For me a thin body with sagging skin was far better than 86 kgs of mass. To my surprise my body behaved quiet well with weight loss.

If walking is done properly, with long strides and forceful steps its not only tones your legs but also your tummy muscles. When you walk just feel your sides of the stomach you will feel the muscles working there.

As far as I know if weight is lost through proper diet and exercise and if weight loss is slow then you won't face the problem of sagging skin. People who have drastic weight loss through diet only usually face this problem. I lost my weight at a very slow level. Taking up weight training after losing 10-15 kgs is also a good idea to firm the body further.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

7. saranyabharathi

saranyabharathi New IL'ite

8. shivachoubey

Dear Saranyabharathi,

Thanks for liking the recipe.

Have a great day ahead.

regards