1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Weighting Motis In Waiting - Take Heart!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Mar 24, 2012.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi...
    Ha Ha Lovely snippet and lovilier fbs.... Enjoyed it a lot...

1 person likes this.
  2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi, I just finished Vanilla Ice Cream and sighed at the ingredients. Double cream, Whole fat milk, sugar... :( But then your post brought a smile. Oh I had it for lunch today, I will stack my freezer to have it for [healthy]breakfast.. :D. One question. Can I substitute ice cream for cakes??

2 people like this.
  3. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha ha, how is that only Satchi comes across such research :rotfl.
    I do not have a sweet tooth and crave for something spicy instead, any piece of research that says you can indulge in the yummy fried snacks, potato chips etc without taking a guilt trip or adding inches everywhere, is most welcome :bonk
    There was a time(long long ago, so long ago, nobody knows how long ago ;-) when I could eat a dozen such breakfasts and still get away.Life's funny isn't, wonder why it's always inverse proportion, the more you crave, the less your metabolism is :bonk
    Just came across another interesting news, it seems popcorn(without the butter) is as healthy as a serving or two of vegetables and fruits for it has a lot of antioxidants, that are good for you. So, spice/salt lovers, there is one thing you can indulge in without taking a guilt trip :)

2 people like this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Just my little tidbit dear Kelly to cheer up my fellow sufferers. :-D

5. satchitananda

Thanks VJ. :-D

6. satchitananda

Now that is the spirit ILT. I am sure you can just as well eat ice creams instead of cakes, or maybe just top up a piece of cake with ice cream - have the cake and eat it too, you know. :biggrin2: BTW, next time you have the said cake with ice cream, please do think of me. I shall bless you generously for the thought - you will not add the extra 2 kgs with each dollop. :-D

1 person likes this.
  7. satchitananda

Hey Navs, I know exactly what you mean. Whatever is tasty is bad for the health, and whatever is healthy is often yuck. So too the more you crave for something the lesser your metabolism. Sigh....... Just the perverted sense of humour of a puppeteer called God.

Now that is certainly good news about the butterless popcorn. That is certainly better than no popcorn. Thanks for that bit of "heartening" news. :-D

8. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Satchi,

Thats really not a great news for me ..as i neither love chocolates nor Desserts ..:hide:

But i can live on chats n only chats ..as mansi has told that 4 breakfasts in a day ....:)

Wondering how these people come up with such research reports ...:)

1 person likes this.
  9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Ha Sats! Lifesaver you are! I was breaking my head over the breakfast menu for the next week!
    The thought itself of all the choices gave that sawdust taste - oatmeal, grits, cereal..bleh!!

Now this is what I call good sumptuous breakfast! So it is cake you say (okay, the scientists say) - and they also have not specified the size? This is such a blessing!!!

So let me plan my breakfast menu - Monday-double chocolate forest cake, Tuesday - coffee cream cake, Wednesday - German coconut cake, Thursday - Lemon gateau, Friday - Pineapple upside down cake....

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

Oh, Anisu, you have disappointed the moti clan so much. Anyway, you are welcome to have whatever you like for breakfast. Now how many breakfasts a day one can have was not mentioned, so I guess you are allowed as many as you like so long as you call them breakfasts. :-D