1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

weight loss without exercise

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sujakalyan, Jun 28, 2007.

1. shanthi ramanathan

shanthi ramanathan New IL'ite

hello suja

i was just browsing & went through this tips given for reduction without exercise . actually becuse of lack of time , i dont get time for going for a walk . i really want to reduce but i have some problems like headaches in the morning because of which i am not able to go for a walk in the morning . even though i have stopped Coffee , i have tea in whihc i add sugar and as i am addicted to tea and if i dont have tea i feel hungry and i dont get satisfied without having tea. i saw in your tip there is no mention of tea or coffee anywhere . i also have gastric problem . i am working also . can you suggest any slight modifcation in the tip which you have mentioned . and i have sugar craving also and i am not diabetic . and what can i have in the office during tea time instead of tea

waiting for a reply

with warm regards and thanks
    shanthi

2. shobatharun

shobatharun Senior IL'ite

wow that was motivating...thank you for sharing

3. sanjushiva

sanjushiva New IL'ite

Hey Pink.rubies,

Even i'm very new to IL and rather i dont knw how to use these forums ... i had ben trying to dig out few infos abt weight programme .. my problem is i'm married and we are trying to have baby .. and the doc has asked me to reduce weight or else there can be complications ... i'm trying from my side to reduce weight but i dont knw i just 'm nt feeling ok with the kind weight loss happens.. please suggest me few tips by which i can reduce weight fast as i dont have much time for a slow and steady weight loss programme .. my aim is to reduce at least 5-10 Kgs in about a month so that i can move on with my treatmen tand later once i have my baby i'll try to go for the slow weight programme .. i hope u doi understand my situation and please do suggest me few things i can do to reduce weight fast ....
    Hope to get a reply sooonnnn . please people who read thsi do help me out with there suggestions.
    Regards
    Sanju

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sanju,
    Welcome to IL ,
    There is a purple bar above on it there are tabs home user Cp Forums Blogs etc...
    If you want to go to forum click on forum tab it will show various categories of forum choose one you will see list of threads click in one....
    If you interested in latest one then go to New tab you will find latest threads ....
    For weight loss there is one good blog : go to Blog tab click on it go to Shiva Choubeys blog or you can search for "Fat Chick Goes Slim" the search tab is on lower left corner ........

One word of advise: Relax dont get tense about weight loss... n diet n excercise as suggested in the blog you will surely lose weight n have healthy baby...:thumbsup
    Hope this helps