1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

weight loss without exercise

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sujakalyan, Jun 28, 2007.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi
    i read ur article abt wt loss but I dont agree with drinking 8 litres of water . Actually drinking water is very good & u must drink 10 -12 glasses . But 8 litre is not what body reqiures .
    This will lead to too much visits to toilets & sleep disturbences which is not good. The amount of water required by body is 2 &1/2 to three litre daily depending on the condition of weather ,temperature etc.
    Though one or two glass water first thing in morning is good.
    One glass of warm water first thing in morning is too good & it reduces wt. Drinking one cup of warm water after every meal also help in reducing wt.
    Thanks.

2. vinunagpal

vinunagpal New IL'ite

Amazing!!! Hats off to u...It's so inspiring....Even I have gained a lot post delivery and I hate exercise..I joined gym but that was very irregular... thanx

Vinu

3. arch174

arch174 Senior IL'ite

TO the person who recommended 8 litres of water,

hey! wot were u thinking..abt mobile toilets..haha:tongue
    my mother is one of the water drinkers..>body doesn't demand but >water is gud for flushing kidneys....! poor kidneys..now she suffers from water retention..2 much water ? r body is like min-universe with 70 % water,..God;s gift..pl do not bring tsunami:wink:

4. simmi_alpine

simmi_alpine New IL'ite

hi

this is amazing!!!!!

5. neha_garg11

neha_garg11 New IL'ite

Hey,

I also want to join this Weight loss group. I need to lose 25Kg which i gained after pregnancy.I will try to follow above mentioned diet plan from today onwards.

6. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi all i agree with mvm...weight loss is possible without excercise...this weightloss is mainly water loss, there is so much chance that u can put it in again, it also slows down your metabolism,and eventually u fall into starvation mode that is that your body strats to convert muscle into fuel and stores fat. If u excercise, u will burn this fat and speed up ur metabolism and and help build muscle (not the manly muscles...the toned muscles).

Another tip is any excercise is better than none i agree...but walking for 30 mins is a very light thing, it will not raise your heart rate...to loose weight your heart rate needs to go up so u must be cycling really fast, doing aerobics or running for 30 mins. Combining this with light weights or even execrcise using your own body weight (floor excercises) , warm up and cool down stretches , and some pranyam.. your on your way to a slimmer body...just remeber u can loose weigth by excercisng and not watching what u eat, but its harder to loose weight by not excercsing and watching what you eat. But the ultlimate formula to weight loss is INTENSE EXCERCISE + STRICT DIET = WEIGHTLOSS...u can loose atleast 1kg/2lbs a week...this is the proven healthy way to do it. So ladies dont make excuses and start exercising.

7. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

hi pinky...
    tis is sadhana...am 22yrs old...my weight is 73 kg...i want to lose weight...i don have time to go to gym..iwant to lose 15kg...pl help me...how can i lose 1kg in a week...wat diet should i follow?

regards,
    sadhana...

8. PinkRubies

hi sadana i have also replied to you at http://www.indusladies.com/forums/keep-fit-and-maintain-shape/39332-weight-loss-buddy-54.html Please dear u have to find time to excercise, atleast 30 mins and espeacially since u have PCOS u have to excercise....i have given why just dieting isnt going to help in the post above. You can do it...join us on the wieght loss buddy thread and we will motivate u, ur not alone...if u put ur mind to it u can find time to excercise....i will post some links for u if u want u can do it at home after work.

9. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

hi rubi...

thanx...i need to do it..am very desperate abt it..but i lack motivation..i have joined in weight loss buddy too..jus help me out..jus suggest me the diet and the time i should take...my doctor told.i need to lose weight..else it ll b difficult..so kindly help me out..am 73 now..i want to lose 15kg..how much is ur weight?how much have u lost?

love,
    sadhana

10. PinkRubies

Copied this post onto weight loss buddy thread

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009