1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss team - To shed weight permanently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

O.k friends, here is my update. Iam not an expert in following the plan as it is 100%. It's very difficult. But Iam trying it hard. My morning walk (40 mins), breakfast and Lunch is all going fine. Iam following it atleast 99%, but the dinner is my enemy. As soon as I reach home, Iam very hungry and I over eat.

Yesterday, I was doing good till 6 PM and when I reach home instead of taking 1 cup of rice, I took 2 cups. Double than what I plan. And also, eating dinner at 06:00 PM that means again at 09:00 PM or 10:00 PM I need to eat again. :bang:bang:bang don't know what to do. I should resist my hunger till 07:30 and have my proper planned dinner. Let's see, Iam going to try it tonight. Wish me luck. Thanks to all of your for being for our WL team.

A big bunch of flowers for all our members... for doing the great job.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Updated member list 07th Nov 07
    Ref No. - Name - Target weight loss
    WL 00 - Aabhi - 30 Kilos
    WL 01 - Aayesha - 18 Kilos
    WL 02 - Sumisen - 22 Kilos
    WL 03 - Pallavi - 20 kilos
    WL 04 - Indiangirl - 6.5 Kgs
    WL 05 - Pranuthi - 30 Kilos
    WL 06 - Tulasi - 10 Kilos
    WL 07 - Nikhath - 20 Kilos
    WL 08 - Wajiha - 16 Kilos
    WL 09 - Vanisri - 15 kilos

WL 10 - Vanathi - 22 Kilos
    WL 11 - Sandya - 14 Kilos
    WL 12 - Sheshin - 13 Kilos
    WL 13 - Bhansnig - 10 Kilos
    WL 14 - Rajani - 4 Kilos
    WL 15 - Kavimani - 10 Kilos

* First 5 Kgs batch
    * Weekly Reporting day is Sunday (Last day of the week)
    * Next weighing date = 01st Dec07

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

DEAR WL FRIENDS,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY DIWALI
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Remember : No Sweets :notthatway::notthatway:

4. bunty

bunty New IL'ite

hi guys
    i am a late joiner.
    i intend to start diet and exercise after diwali.
    my target weight loss is 20 kilos
    present weight is 82 kgs.
    target weight 62 kilos.
    i hav done it b4 and with u guys to help intend to do so again.
    my exercise plan is 1 hr aerobics.thrice a week.
    30 mins walk daily.
    diet
    i intend cutting portions.
    bye for now.
    bunty

5. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

Hi Vigorous Weightloss team,

Pls Check out this site which has plenty of info reg dieting and also they have a grocery list..low cal of course...

Hungry Girl - Thursday Newsletter

I'm guilty to join this grp though I have a quite a much to lose....cos I dont have the determination...but I have been a passive listener of all your tips hoping that one day I would turn in ...

Good Luck....Keep losing..(your weight of course)

6. Sakshi

Sakshi Senior IL'ite

Hey guys,

I am in the same boat as the rest of you. I HAVE to shed 40 lbs at least. I am 5'7" and weigh about 180 lbs. I want to get down to atleast 140 lbs. One of my friends is doing weight watchers. I want to join in but I am not sure if it will work for us indians, who predominantly cook our own food. Is there anybody who has tried WW and have lost some weight? I rarely eat out. Fix most of my meals at home. so I was wondering if we could swap recipes that are low in cal. I dont want to start a recipe thread..but i was wondering if anybody would shared tried and true low cal recipes. My target is to loose 10% of my body weight by 12/31/01, which is 18 lbs. So feel free to share recipes, if you can. And please count me in. I am going to record my weight every week, if thats ok. If not, let me know. My office is on the 5th floor so I do the stairs a couple times at a time, twice a day. It gets me so out of breath. I assume its going to work.

Hope you guys will help me stay motivated to lose my extra lbs. Excited to see lesser of me in the mirror.:)
    Sakshi.

7. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Hi gals,
    So Diwali came and needless to state (Aabhi I did think of you all and the WLT) I had a few sweets - 2 mysorepak and 1 gulabjamun to be precise - yesterday and 1 mysorepak today. No exercise yesterday either. I know I'm weak-willed .Well these were home-made and my MIL would have been so hurt if I had refused to even taste them! My diet is otherwise not bad - not 100% but about 80% of where I need to be. The exercise part I need to stop making excuses and just do it. So how has everyone else been doing? Hope you all had a good diwali.

Vanathi.

8. Anirajiv

Anirajiv New IL'ite

HI Dears,

I am anita and weigh nearly 60 kilos on a height of 5ft.

Can anyone let me have some tasty, healthy, non fatty recepies?!

Please help!!

Regards
    Anita

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

I have been going thro all the replies in this post. But feeling guilty to say that I am joining you people. I could never stick on to my routine normally so following a regular diet and exercise regimen is nearly MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. I am 5.1 ' tall and weigh 78kg. I should be around 52, but getting even 1 kg off me is such a difficult thing. I have to make my mind very strong to follow the exercise routine. Over that, I also have cholestrol and uric acid is on the higher side. That means I am to avoid proteins.
    I am planning to go to a dietician and get started with a personalised diet and exercise plan.I shall get back to you people once I do something worthwhile so that others would also be motivated.
    I wish you all luck.

10. schamala

schamala New IL'ite

Hi Varloo,

Eventhough I joined this team, still I dont have that strong will to follow this. Many of us have the same problem i think, what do you say friends, myself I'm not able to stick to a strict diet with exercise.

Aabhi, thanks for your suggestions, I'll try to follow them. But yesterday night I ate puri with chole, same today for lunch. My in-laws are here and I make something special in weekdays or weekends and I feel shy to say that I'm on diet and cannot eat all this stuff and I could not resist myself from eating those mouthwatering puris.

May be I should do some meditation also to get some good determination on what I'm doing:-(

Luv,
    Sandhya