1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss team - To shed weight permanently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Vow lakshmi,

thanks for sharing this with us. Good job. 4 kgs is great.

Could you please specify more on what you to by following Astha TV, is it yoga? pranayama?

Please share with us, it would be of help.

Thanks dear

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Meena,

Regarding sit-ups, you are right. It's kind of difficult to pull yourself more than 10 to 15 sit ups. But it's all in practice. When I started I can't even complete 8 to 10 sit ups on one stretch. But then I practice again & again and you know now I can do 50 sit up continuously (If I really want to). But I do 20 then break for few mins and then 20..... like that.

I strongly suggest, you to increase the counts to 15 first and slowly to 20. If you can't stretch any more, take a few mins break and continue. It really works.

And regarding pizza, I too had that problem initially. I love junk foods (pizza, burger, fried chicken,..... what not). Same like your hubby, my hubby gets these and I can't resist. Once your taste buds are addicted to this, then it's very difficult to control. I think the very first strong step to be taken here, is stop ordering these stuffs. Make it a rule to have o/s food only once a week of 10 days and gradually increase. It worked for me. Now, I don't order any of these things. I throw all their menu's & telephone numbers. Just to get my control. What to do!!!!!!!!!!!! we will have to fight.

All the best. Keep sharing with us.

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi shakila,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful web page with us. I've come across this earlier in one of our IL forums.

4. mslakshmi

mslakshmi Senior IL'ite

Hi Abhi

Thanks. Astha TV is showing RAMDEV YOGA classes from different places, everyday 5 PM onwards. It is the combination of Pranayama, Alome Vilome, and all types of YOGA Postures. He is very famous YOGA Guru all over the World. If anyone hv ASTHA channel, they can watch it. Now a days In
    Sanskruthi Channel also they r showing but the timings r late hours may b around 7am or so. I wil watch n let u know the correct time next time.

Since June, 2007 I am following sincerely, these YOGA Classes thru' ASTHA TV.

OK All the best Gals. Enjoy

MS Lakshmi:cheers

5. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you once again for the details about Ramdev yoga. I've heard a lot about it. I wish all the best for your continuation.

I shall also check out the TV and if possible will try to get the CD's.

And if you have any further details, please share with us.

:thankyou2:

6. amudha71

amudha71 New IL'ite

:hatsoff[thanks shakila bhanu this web site was really good i am still reading the pages slowly:bowdown

7. amudha71

amudha71 New IL'ite

[:bowdownhi abhi and others i am reading this thread everyday nearly now i have become motivated good work lakshmi but in what duration did u lose 4kgs
    :idea:hatsoff

8. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Aabhi and all,
    Great going.I lost only 2 lbs last month as i am not doing exercise regularly these daysbonk.I have to start again all i need is commitment.I too want to do sit ups as my main problem is tummy fat.I'll post my improvements next week.All the best for every one.

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Good to know amudha. Thanks for being a part of this. Let's motivate each other to achieve our desired weight loss.

10. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sheshin,

Don't worry. Stay cool. just get back to your regular exercise and diet and you WILL do it. Yes, sit up's work a lot on our big fat tummy. Try to do it on empty stomach.

Keep us posted.