1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss team - To shed weight permanently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi latha,

Thanks. And giood to know that you've started going to gym.

All the best. Keep it up. and let us know the results.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Good luck with your GM diet. I wish you success. I hope some one will reply you on your query.

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Vow........ puni that's so cool :cheers, share you magic with us. 2 ounces every day :hatsoff

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi sudha,

Thanks. And don't hesitate to join us. Get your desire as soon as possible and join us in our WL journey.

5. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

O.k gals, my update

I did 40 min of brisk walking in Treadmill
    100 Sit ups
    50/50 side crunches

Breakfast : 2 small dosa without oil
    Lunch : 1 cup of rice & sambhar
    Dinner : Pasta with mix veg

Will get better in the following days.

Give me energy gals for keeping me going continuously. Continuity is my biggest enemy. My mind plays with me and defeats me and I discontinue everything and I come back to square 1 again and again.

But this time I am not going to let my mind defeat me and trying my best to follow this for atleast 6 months.

GOD, I need
    !!!!!!!!!!!! Need motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Strong Will power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and finally SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME....

6. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Aabhi dont worry atall u will surely get sucess as u motivate so many of us to stay fit and shed the excess weight because of u so many really have improved there diet and started excerising...soooo pl dont feel low.I so many times only come to indus ladies to read just ur mail if u have post anything ...i get so much of energy when u write some encouraging words to all of yes I quaranty u that u will be the first one to lose the maximum weight...

Thanks bye

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Kads,

Thank you sooooooo muchhhhhhhhh for your soothing words. I feel fully charged now. I really mean it. It makes me do my routine without any break. Thanks a ton for your appreciation and motivative words.

I need all of us to make it. We all need to achieve our goals. God be with all of us to make this WL mission possible. I might sound silly (acutally Iam), but let's do it gals.

8. mslakshmi

mslakshmi Senior IL'ite

Hi Abhi N all other Girls

Its nice to inform u all that v r gtg more motivation thru this program.

Normally early morning I follow Astha TV at 5 pm n do it for one hour.
    After that I feel my body very light n also feel that I can do anything w/out any lazyness.

I also would like to inform u that my wt has become 56 + n my target is 55 (Ofcourse i wil continue for 50 later after this a chievement). Now I hv decreased almost 4 kgs from 60 to 56+. So I want to share my feeling with u all. Even my abdomen has reduced n everyone is commenting that I became thin. So I am v v happy for this achievement. OK All the best for all my friends.

M S Lakshmi:iagree

9. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Aabhi,
    I have a specific question. I have just started sit-ups. I am able to reach till 10 and that's it, I cannot stretch more.
    I wish to do at-least 3 sets of 10 everyday. Looks impossible now.

As for my diet I am trying to break into 6 sets everyday. I put lot of veggies in my noodles, macaroni etc. Also I eat fruits now and then. Hoping to shed some pounds in a month. I ll write back my weight loss story :)

Current obstacle is weekly pizza from Papa Johns( I eat half of ;large pizza everyday) . i am addicted very badly. Husband buys and eats and I cannot resist :-(....
    ANy tips to break such habits ?

10. shakila banu

shakila banu Bronze IL'ite