1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss team - To shed weight permanently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Aabhi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey sumisen,

Welcome to our Team. Thanks for the details about your height & weight. Good to know that you practice GM diet. Now, let's have some long run achievements.

So, are you ready to start from 01st Nov07 onwards. Within that let's finalize the diet chart & the exercise part.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Pallavi,

Thanks for dropping by and becoming a member. Glad to have more members. Welcome. You didn't comment about the diet & exercise part. I think you are too excited about your son's birthday. Me too.

Would it be possible for you to follow a strict routine diet & 30 to 50 mins of walking or jogging. Please let me know. hurry.............. we've got only one more day to decide.

Iam sure we all are going to make a wonderful team here and work out together and finally succeed...............................(waiting for that day). But no pain ....no gain.

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Alright Gals,

Here is our Members List so far, will add more upon more request.

Ref No - Name - Target weight loss

WL 00 - Aabhi - 30 Kilos
    WL 01 - Aayesha - 18 Kilos
    WL 02 - Sumisen - 22 Kilos
    WL 03 - Pallavi - 20 kilos

As per our details, it looks like our average weight loss comes around 20 kgs. Excellent. Let's split 20 kg's into 4 batches = that is 5 Kilos per batch. Shall we start with our first initial target to reach the goal of 01st batch weight loss..........which is 5 kgs.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  4. pallavisurapaneni

pallavisurapaneni New IL'ite

hi Aabhi,
    i forgot to write about my diet plans...i am very much tempted to sweets ....thats the main reason for me to gaining more weight during pregnancy and even now i can't stop eating sweets...and i am very lazy to do exercise.....hope i will so it regulary from nov 1st
    my diet plan is (whick i think i should follow)
    breakfast - 2 slices bread,fruit juice or soy milk with corn flakes
    lunch - rice or roti(2 or 3) with curry
    evening snack milk(soy milk) or fruits
    dinner - roti.
    (as i am feeding i am a bit worried but want to loose weight)
    as every one is commenting on my weight gain...:-(

5. pallavisurapaneni

pallavisurapaneni New IL'ite

hi ayeesha,
    ya it is coincidece looks like 3 of us r there who want to loose weight before feb good to see ur meesages...

6. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Exercise & Food Diary :-

I - Agreed Exercise : 1/2 to one hour of any aerobic exercise like walking, jogging, cycling, skipping.......any one which suites you

II - Diet : To be agreed upon. I've come across couple of diet's referred by our IL friends in other weight loss forums. The references are "prakruthi jevana veedhanam" & Lisa's "Miracle Diets web page- Lisa's Miracle Diet. Please go through this, it's very helpful. It has more inspiration success stories. Which will boost us. Lisa's formula Walking + Water + Limited food = Weight loss. she suggest to drink atleast 10 glasses of water

I kind of combined both & giving below an ideal Diet chart for all your review:

As soon as you wake up
    1 or 2 glass of warm water with lemon juice, cinnamon powder, if possible mint juice (1 tsp each)

morning 5.00 to 6.00 walking and breathing exer (as per your convinience)
    07.00 am - coffee with out sugar
    08:00 am - glass of warm water
    09:00 am - breakfast,1 cup of sprouts,1 slice bread toast (w/o jam, butter)
    10:00 am - glass of warm water
    11.00 am - Fruit (apple or guava or orange) or juice
    12:00 pm - glass of warm water
    01:00 pm - Lunch 2 or 3 rotis or pulkas with veggie curry with salad
    you can substitute rotis with 1 cup of boiled rice
    02:00 pm - glass of warm water
    03:00 pm - Nothing
    04:00 pm - cup of tea or coffee w/o sugar with 3 marie biscuits/crackers
    05:00 pm - glass of warm water
    06:00 pm - Nothing
    07:00 pm - Dinner 2 wheat of normal dosas or 2 idlies or 2 idiyappam
    something light
    08:00 pm - glass of warm water
    09:00 pm - onwards nothing. Just have a good sleep.

I do not know, how it will look for you gals. But, I've tried having warm water every other hour. Believe me or not, I do not feel hungry at all when I have the warm water intake. Ofcourse, you may urinate frequently but that's just of 1 or 2 days.

If you need any modifications, please let me know. The above diet is just simple, no need to buy special stuffs to follow this, and the main think we will not feel like we are dieting or restricting our intake.

Let me know your feedback gals.

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai my dear Aabhi and Ayesha

My son's birthday also falls on Feb - 24th................

My Heartiest wishes to all of u........

latamurali

8. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Pallavi,

Your's is a special case pallavi, bcoz you are feeding. You need your calorie's. Don't strain yourselves. I know, how it is when it comes to sweets. I love all kind of junks stuffs..... sweets, snacks, puffs, cakes........ what not. But what to do, we have to tie our tongue. Which is very very difficult. I would say, don't reduce your intake. Your suggested chart looks perfect. Please continue with that, may be as you've mentioned just start with the exercise part from 01st nov07. It must be difficult with the little one.

All the best and keep us updated on every 2 weeks. Cute regards to the little one. and remember, mother's milk is very much needed for your baby. Oopss......almost forgot. I've read somewhere that too much intake of soymilk is not at all good. Please read http://www.indusladies.com/forums/i...on-t-consume-more-soya.html?highlight=soymilk

Take care.

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey latha,

What's a coincidence. Can't believe. So, with you we have 4 mother's who are celebrating their son's birthday's in Feb.

Advance wishes to krishna............

Bye

10. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi All
    I am already trying to reduce my food intake like morning I drink carrot juice in empty stomach and almost that's it
    afternoon I eat 1 cup of rice with curry and vegetable less oil + salad and Buttermilk
    Night Dosa or idli or Chapathi 1 or 2

From today I have started drinking 6 Glasses of water early morning

From Nov 1 I will stick to your diet mentioned in this thread for 1 Week.
    and check how it works. I have a tread mill I use to walk 1 hour in the tread mill now I did not do it for at least two weeks. From nov 1st onwards I will start walking 1 hour.

I will let you know the results. I am going to India on vacation on December 13th before that I want to reduce atleast 8 Kgs is it possible?!

Let me try

regards
    sumathi